2 e i g h t

*may offend some of you. you have been warned*

I AM PISSED OFF.

Me being bisexual I know how it feels to be confused with your sexuality and things like that. But it has just gone too far.

I came into this life knowing that I was not like the other kids.

I played with barbies but most of the time I would have the girls marry each other, go on dates, and kiss.

No one else did that so I never told anyone.

And now I'm just fucking pissed.

Ever since I came out to my friends over time they realise "oh you're not straight? Well neither am I!" And you can tell this is not right their just saying this cause I am. Because before you talked about boys and how much you loved boys.

And it's fucking pissing me off that they can't just be themselves.

It pissed me off that when ever I came out all of my friends did.

It pisses me off that all my friends suddenly decided they weren't straight.

Just fucking stop. Please just stop. It's not cute, it's not funny, it's not cool, so fucking stop.

The LGBTQ+ community is the minority group. And you're just throwing yourself in there because you wanna be different or like your friends or to be cool.

Well guess what?! It fucking sucks being the minority. You get bullied, you get rejected, you get put down. And now you're just asking for it? Stop.

It's like seeing two doors one with a happy face that's leads to happiness (that being the majority) and a sad face that leads to depression (that being the minority) no ones just gonna open the sad face door, say "what the heck why not?" And walk in.

I'm not saying this about all of them there's only 2 that I know are telling the truth.

The others I'm not so sure.

It pisses me off that I have to be a leader. LOOK AT ME. I'm a fucking mess.

It pisses me off that all my friends started cutting because I did. It's fucking stupid stop. Cutting yourself doesn't solve anything. It makes matters worse. So just fucking stop.

Until you can tell me what it's like to be addicted to physically hurting yourself on purpose for 3 years fucking strait, been to the hospital 4 times, going to therapy for 2 and a half and still counting, I do not wanna hear shit about your fucking problems.

Come back to me when you realized how fucking dumb it is and when you do tell me "corbi you're right."

I warned you about this chapter.

If you have an issue call me and we'll chat.

And I wouldn't be commenting "preach." Or anything like that cause I might be talking about you.

I was born bisexual.

It is in my fucking blood.

So stop with your little fucking follow the leader game, grow a pair, and call me back when you decide to speak the fuck up.

I was born to lead but not like this.