s e v e n t e e n // I'm going to warped tour.

March 23, 2016 » Wednesday » 10:14

Fu#k yeah everyone I am going to fu#king Warped Tour.

My dad completely surprised me.

He was like Corbi you made a unauthorized purchase.

And I was is confused I was like how much was it he said $115 dollars and I was so confused.

Then he showed me fu#king Warped Tour tickets (in the picture ⬆) I seriously started crying.

I've always wanted to go to Warped Tour since like 2011.

So yeah I'm fu#king excited.

Its June 24, 2016 I know it's a day and 3 months away but I'm going and that's all that matters.

____________

Rant 2

So yeah everyone I broke up with ***** and I hope everyone understands...

I really just need my space and I want have the choice to date a guy or a girl or just whoever.

I need my space to grow.

And this one guy ***** is pissing me off.

He's so fu#king annoying.

He used to care about me like I was the last person on earth and now he acts like I'm no one.

He sits a my table in **** *** period and he's so stupid.

Let's be honest.

He needs therapy.

Rant 3

Okay so the girl who sits next to me in *** is really annoying me she's always asking me questions and always balbing about how much her life sucks.

So we really have to go back to chapter 13 ?

____________

Song lyrics or the day-

Oh what a waste of a perfectly good clean wrist you were screaming till the police came.

By: Pierce The Veil
Song: Disasterology
Album: Selfish Machines