t w e n t y f o u r

June 25, 2016 » Saturday » 3:50 pm

Hi again.

These post are getting slower and slower.

Yesterday I went to Vans Warped Tour.

Best day of my life.

I got to see Issues, Falling in Reverse, Tonight Alive, Sleeping w/ Sirens, i see stars, met Jeffree Star, met SWS, and met my internet friend.

I say that's a good fu*king day.

If you are going to warped tour in the future or want to here are some do's and dont's

Do's

Warped Tour is a busy place. There's gonna be a lot more people than you expect.

Warped performs under any kind of weather unless it's life threatening.
So check the weather.

If it's hot PLEASE WEAR SUNSCREEN! If it's gonna rain bring a jacket or something.

If you planing to meet bands or signings once you get into warped tour find the bands tent that you wanna meet and ask the guy who's working there when it is. Most of the time they will hand out tickets or wristbands.

While you're doing that ^ explore and find out where stuff is it makes it a lot easier.

Please plan what you are doing before you get there. There will be a huge blow you thing that tells you when all the bands are playing. You can also get a schedule for $2 which I highly recommend.

This is not a need but you will want to bring money. And a lot of it for merch food, drinks, etc...

You are allowed to bring a CLOSED water bottle and can refill it for free throughout the day. PLEASE stay hydrated. It would suck if you got heat stroke and have to leave warped tour to go to the hospital. (They won't let you back in)

Please don't be rude and skip the line, push people in the crowd who may have stood there through 3 bands just to see SWS or something, there will be people smoking weed if it bothers you politely ask them to put it away sometimes they will and sometimes they might just tell you to fu*k off.

If you want to crowd surf (which is hella fun I did it during i see stars) ask the people next to you first sometimes they don't wanna hold you

After the bands play look around on the ground and see if you can find guitar picks and just little souvenirs

I highly recommend bringing a backpack or two.

And most importantly have fun discover new music get out side of your comfort zone. Warped tour is not just a music festival it's a culture. Make friend's and respect other people.

Dont's

Please don't wear dark clothes or makeup it will be hot and humid and most likely it will smear everywhere.

During silent parts of songs don't scream "have my babies!" Or something along that line. it's awkward for everyone including the band.

Don't be an ass.

Don't wine and complain throughout the show cause you don't like the music because most likely everyone else around you does and they don't wanna hear that.

Don't be the one person who doesn't listen to the band. If they tell you to sit down, you better sit down. If they tell you to put your middle fingers in the air, put your middle finger in the air. If they start clapping, start clapping g with them. If they say "can I get a hell yeah?", you better give them a hell yeah.

That's all I got for now.

Peace.