Chapter 1

"francoeur! can you come here for a second!" Lucille called out from her dressing room

"francoeur! can you come here for a second!" Lucille called out from her dressing room. francoeur walked in.

"yes Lucille?" she jumped slightly, still trying to get used to francoeur's new voice. she turned around and smiled at francoeur.

"can you help me?" she turned back around as francoeur walked up and tightened my corset as she applied her make up.

"thank you francoeur, you are an angel." she said as she applied her mascara.

"you're welcome." his voice was soft and sweet. it made Lucille's heart melt a little. when he finished he slowly walked out so that she could finish changing. he closed the door and sighed as he walked to his own to change. She finished getting dress and called francoeur.

...

After the performance Raoul, Emile, Maud, Lucille, and Francoeur all gathered in Lucille's dressing room and celebrated. Francoeur was playing the piano as everyone danced. the doorbell rang.

"i'll get it." Francoeur said, making everyone jump. everyone laughed as he chuckled and left the room. he walked to the back door and opened it. the smiled disappeared from his face.

"hello, brother." Francoeur stepped back slightly.

"Francoeur, who is it?" Lucille called from the other room.

"N-no one! i'll be there in a minute." Francoeur called over his shoulder. "chaos? w-what are you doing here?!" he said quietly.

"what, i cant come see my little brother?" he said with a sly smile. "after all, its been, what, 2 years now? do they even know about me?" Chaos frowned at his brother.

"no, i was going too..." chaos just shook his head and headed down the stairs.

"i'll see you during your next show i guess... or maybe sooner." he gave a even slier smile and walked away. francoeur backed up and tripped over the umbrella rack. Lucille came out and checked on him.

"are you OK?" she asked

"yeah... im fine..." he said as he stood up and closed the door. "anyways, lets go have some more fun! we deserve it after the great show we did!"