Chapter 14

Emile took Catherine over to the Notre dame as Francoeur made his way over to the Effiel tower by rooftop

Emile took Catherine over to the Notre dame as Francoeur made his way over to the Effiel tower by rooftop. when he got there he started his search for Lucille in the dark, since it is night. he searched high and low until he got to the top. it was dark in the lights room.

"Lucille?" he asked and walked in quietly. "Lucille are you here?" it was a really small room so he knew she wasn't here. he went to turn and leave until he heard wood scratch against metal "Lucille? is that you?" he walked in and saw Lucille tied to a chair and, once again, gagged. "oh, Lucille." he removed her gag

"francoeur, you came." he untied her from the chair.

"of course i did. i..." he was going to say he loves her but decided against is. "care for you... you know that." he gave her a small smile as she gave him a hug.

"thank you, but i have something i need to tell you."

"it will have to wait. i need to get you out of here. we need to meet up with Emile and Maud to make sure that they are OK." she went to tell him something but never got the chance to. he picked her up bridal style and jumped away to the Notre dame. he stopped on the roof and slowly slide down the roof and landed gracefully. he gently set her down gently. Lucille looked at the church and then at francoeur. "this is where we learned were Maud is."

"she is here... francoeur..."

"yes?" he looked at her and noticed she had a disturbed expression.

"I think we are going to get more than we bargained for..."

"why is that?"

"chaos told me something unbelievable... and I think its true..."