Chapter 9

"hey francoeur, this is going to be a little ridiculous, but i got a kitten

"hey francoeur, this is going to be a little ridiculous, but i got a kitten." Lucille walked into her room holding a Persian kitten in her arms. Francoeur turned away from the piano to get a look. he tensed, wondering if it will attack him, and then it disappeared when it jumped out of her arms and snuggled his leg.

"aww. she is so cute." he picked her up and held her close while petting her.

"i named her angel. she was simply so cute i couldn't say no." Lucille walked over and started to pet her too.

"she is such an angel." the kitten yawned and hopped down onto his lap and went to sleep. he chuckled as Lucille looked at both of them. "she is so sweet."

"i think this will work out just fine. even if you are a giant flea." she smiled at francoeur and left.

...

Lucille went into the hall and heard a soft knocking on the door. she carefully walked to it and opened it slowly. the door burst open more and she screamed as she was grabbed by someone.

...

Francoeur stood up with angel dropping on the ground and the bench falling backwards when he heard Lucille scream.

"Lucille..." he heard her call for him. "Lucille!" her ran out of the room and saw the door open. he sprinted out the door to see chaos holding Lucille with three of his arms and one held a gun pointing at her head. he was about to say his brother's name when Chaos got hit by a car and Lucille went flying. He jumped and caught he and landed on Catherine, which was the one who hit him. "Lucille, are you OK?"

"yeah... im fine... just dont let me go yet." he nodded and tightened his grip on her slightly.

"well, you seem to have timing Raoul. why so mad? did you not say you want Francoeur gone?" Raoul stepped out of the car, also holding a gun, and shot at him.

"no, i didn't. he is Lucille's friend, and mine too. he isn't going anywhere." Raoul looked terrifying as Lucille looked at Francoeur and he looked at her. Chaos suddenly got this awful grin on his face as if to say that he has won. What happened next was unbelievable...

BANG

Catherine was sent backwards from the force of the explosion. They also saw Raoul laying limp on the ground, bleeding out.

"RAOUL!" they both yelled. Lucille ran to him once Francoeur helped her up. he followed her. when he reached them, Chaos was no where in sight.