chapter 23

"francoeur?" he looked at Lucille, who had finally woke up, and saw the concerned look on her face. what happened?" she asked him when she noticed the blood on his coat. his eyes stung from the tears that were about to fall. He finally couldn't hold it in any more and started sobbing over his brother. Lucille came over and comforted him as he cried into her shoulder. "shh, its OK."

"i j-just c-cant believe i-i k-killed h-him." he said in between his sobs. "h-he was m-my b-brother."

'he was hurting people... you did what you thought was right to save the people you care for, and any one else who could have gotten hurt." she said quietly.

"h-he was s-still m-my brother." he said, his crying slowly disappearing. "Lucille..."

"yes francoeur?"

"i..." he looked at her, realizing she has very close, and had a hard time finishing. she kissed him and put a hand on his cheek, leaving him speechless. she smiled at him.

"lets go home." she helped him up.

"i've... got to go talk to someone."

"Not covered in blood, your not!" she said with a laugh. he chuckled, picked her up and carried her home. he walked into his room and looked in the mirror. 'i hope the doctor still has it...' he thought as he changed into his famous white and blue out fit. 'i guess there only one way to find out.' he walked out the door and off to the professor's lab.