Chapter 10

AN: i desided that every ten chapter im going to do i first person pov for different characters

AN: i desided that every ten chapter im going to do i first person pov for different characters. also, if you have any ideas for chapters i will like totally take them into consideration. if you have one and i have finished the book i might make another just for suggested scenes. and for anyone who loves Raoul, i am sorry for this chapter and what ever chapter after this that is based off this chapter.

FRANCOEUR POV

i watched as Lucille cried over Raoul's unmoving body, begging him to wake up. i started to cry at the lost of my friend. i knelt down and hugged Lucille as she sobbed over Raoul. Emile and Maud came running around the corner panting.

"we... were chasing... after... Raoul...." he said in between pants. Maud tugged he sleeve as he looked up. "what happened?" i watched him walk around us as Lucille stopped sobbing but still crying. she was shaking so hard in my arms i was shaking slightly too. When Emile saw him, Maud had to catch him as he started crying too. we all stayed there as we all cried. after Emile had got up, with Maud's help, they walked back to their home. i Then picked up Raoul and then Lucille, who was too weak to walk on her own, and took them both inside. i placed Raoul on my bed and Lucille on her own.

"Please dont leave me alone Francoeur, not tonight, please." she pleaded me. i looked into her eyes, sighed, and said ok. i layed down next to her gently as she snuggled close to me. she looked at me as she started to cry silently again. i hummed a lullaby as she started to fall asleep.

...

i woke up to Lucille not in here but i did hear her crying again. i sat up and rubbed my eyes, yawning, and stretched. i got up and walked past my room, seeing Raoul unmoving still, and went to the kitchen to find Lucille crying at the table.

"Lucille... do you want to go bury him today?"

"i-i c-cant Fr-r-rancoeur. i-i-i c-cant do i-it." she said as she cried. she hiccuped as i picked her up.

"we need to." i said as i hugged her. she stopped crying as hard as she was but was still crying slightly. "are you ok now?" i asked when she finally finished crying.

"mm-hmm" she said nodding. he set her down as she wobbled slightly, steadied herself, and walked to her room. Francoeur went to his and carried Raoul out into the back of Catherine. i walked back in and went to my room to change.

...

After the funeral Emile, Maud, Lucille, and I all went back to the l'oiseau rare, the rare bird, and sat in a circle in my room. we all sat there quietly as we would look at each other.

"i miss his straw coat..." i said after a while.

"i miss his jokes..." Emile added quietly.

"when he ruined the moments between me and Emile." Maud commented.

"when he tries to be nice and failed." she said with a light laugh." Lucille finalized after thinking for a while.

"like after our first performance, when he came in the back to complement you but he sneezed and soaked you with the bucket of water." every one laughed at the memory as they continued to share memories of him. at 5:30 Emile and Maud left and Lucille and Francoeur alone with each other.