TzuYoung: A Makne's Confession

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It was a simple light day. The sun was shining and everything was perfect except one thing. I really like with my younger bandmate Tzuyu. What to do?! Everyone in Twice can see except the naive Tzuyu.

"Hi Chaeyoung Unni!" Tzuyu says as she walks up happily to the shorter, yet older 99 liner, as in me.

"T-Tzuyu!" I stutter out, shocked at the sudden approach.

"Are you okay, Unni?" The innocent Tzuyu asks, " You're face is all red?"

Tzuyu pressed her hand to my forehead, making my heart beat faster and faster.

"Hm... You don't to have a fever, but we're you exercising?" Tzuyu says.

"Huh?" I say stupidly, in confusion.

"Well, you're heart is beating really fast and well, you're red, so?" Tzuyu said.

I sighed in relief that she hadn't figured out I liked her.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I was doing!" I shouted.

"Okay, well, then can you go to practice with me?" Tzuyu asked, " Dahyun Unni already went with Momo Unni."

"Um, sure!" I said, unsure of what to do into this situation.

"Well then let's go!" She said, smiling, making my heart flutter.

She grabbed onto my arm and began dragging me away to the JYP building's practice room. We passed by one of them where we found Momo and Dahyun happily dancing together. When I looked to Tzuyu as she saw the happy pair, she frowned.

I'm pretty sure she likes Dahyun... WHAT TO DO!!!!

"So Tzuyu, what are we doing here?" I asked as we walked into a different practice room.

"Well, I thought we could just do some practicing, on whatever!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"How about I teach you Korean, you need work on that!" I said.

"Cool, and since I'm in a practice room I can shout!" Tzuyu said happily as she latched onto my arms, again.

For a little while we just sat there not knowing how to really start off our Korean lessons. We'd look at each other then look away. I swear this is the most awkward moment of my life.

"Okay, let's start off with, love?" I said,

She looked a me with really confused eyes and then I realized what I had just said.

"Oh, I meant words that we can use to show the fans our love!" I quickly said, making Tzuyu give a small smile.

"So we can say, 원스, 사랑해!" I said.

"Okay so, 언니, 사랑해?" She replied.

"No, I said, Once, I love you while you said Unni, I love you." I said, not realizing my stupidity.

"Yeah, Unni, I love you." Tzuyu said, suddenly giving me a very serious stare.

I was dumbfounded. Was this a confession from Tzuyu!!!!!

"Uhhhh......." was all that came out of my mouth.

"Unni?" Tzuyu suddenly said, "Do you not love me?"

"Um, you mean as a Twice member, right?" I blurted out, not knowing what to do.

Tzuyu's face didn't nod or do anything. All she did was sigh, and two seconds later she marched out the door leaving me utterly confused on what was going on.

"Tzuyu?" I whispered.

Suddenly, Momo Unni and Dahyun Unni came barging into the practice room.

"You idiot!" They both yelled at the same time.

"Huh?" I said.

"Tzuyu, likes you!" Dahyun shouted.

My eyes widened in shock. TZUYU LIKES ME!

TZUYU POV

Chaeyoung Unni is seriously so stupid! I even confessed to her right in front of her eyes and she didn't understand!!!! Someone please help me!!! I really just want to cry. I thought Chaeyoung Unni liked me too. Clearly not.

"Tzuyu!" I heard a voice behind me shout.

I kept walking down the long hallways of the JYP building. I was honestly really mad at Chaeyoung Unni. I don't even care who's behind me.

"Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung came running by as she grabbed my hand.

"You like me?" She asked.

I stood frozen for a few seconds before replying.

"Yes, Unni, yes I do!" I shouted, slightly angry.

"Then why did you frown earlier when we passed by Momo and Dahyun." She asked.

"Because, I wanted it to be you and me dancing like that." I muttered.

Chaeyoung Unni looked up to me with happy eyes. Next thing I knew, she was giving me a nice big hug.

"I like you too, Tzuyu." Chaeyoung Unni said.

I felt like I was on Cloud 9. My heart was beating at it's maximum speed. Only a smile could spread across my face.

"Unni, so we're official now?" I asked.

"Yes, Tzuyu, yes we are!" Chaeyoung Unni said, giving me a quick peck on my lips.

I felt my face turn red at her sudden skinship, but it's all okay now. I have Chaeyoung Unni by my side. I'm hoping she never leaves.

-----------------
Hiya! Thank you for reading this quick short little one shot of TzuYoung. This is one of those random chapter where I will just write, but please request on the request page! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed!!!