SaTzu: Loving U (Ft. 2Yeon)

Dedicated to: @KPOPLOVER098
------------------------------------

The day had been and long and TWice was out of their mind tired. They had just filmed 3 different variety shows and well, they are pooped, yet Nayeon, Tzuyu and Sana are stuck in an everlasting tension.

Why? Well, life, that's why. Tzuyu Likes Sana, Sana likes Tzuyu. No problem roght? Oh no, cause we got Nayeon who likes Tzuyu. Now, isn't life fun?

"Ehem, well, I think we did a great job today!" Jihyo shouted, easing the tension.

"Me too, now let's all get some rest!" Jungyeon said.

Most of Twice shuffled to their rooms, except for the three. They sat separated on the couch and there were no word, it was simply silence. Most would expect the cricket noises or crow sounds, but it was only the uneven breaths of the extremely nervous 3.

Tzuyu, liking Sana, wishes that she could just say it, but lately that want only gets harder and harder to fufil. Sana wants Tzuyu to Pick her, but she knows that Nayeon's Crush has Tzuyu laying on the Fingertips of fate, while Nayeon simply thinks it Don't Matter whether Tzuyu picks Sana, but she still wishes to be with her for 24 Hours, with her At the Same Place at the Same Time.

"You, pass me the Yum-Yum ice cream." Nayeon said, breaking the silence.

Tzuyu silently passed Nayeon the ice cream and then again, turned away to well, freak out on the inside. The three girls were in extreme awkwardness while Nayeon ate away.

"Alright, we need to straighten some stuff out." Sana said.

Tzuyu, being the youngest stayed completely still, and 100% silent. She was a nervous wreck. The sweet was forming and no conversation was flowing. Secretly, Nayeon just wanted Tzuyu to pick someone already so at least she can go cry in a corner, without having to wait for a confession.

"Tzuyu, let's start talking." Nayeon and Sana said, snapping the girl out of her nervous trance that she had been in.

"Uh-

"Don't say anything, just pick." Sana said.

Tzuyu could only freeze in her spot and a sudden crunching was heard from the kitchen. All three girls turned around to find Momo munching away on snacks with Jungyeon. The two girls stared at the other three and ran to their room.

Jungyeon let a glance waver over Nayeon before rushing into her room. The awkwardness returned to the situation.

"Do we have to sing PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME UP?" Nayeon said.

Tzuyu just sighed and collapsed onto the couch across from the other two girls.

"Alrgith, we'll give you some time, Chewy." Sana said.

The two older girls left the scence but they were soon replaced. Dahyun and Chaeyoung crept to Tzuyu and plopped themselves beside her. Dahyun knew Tzuyu's pain and confusion the most, there was once a time, when she had to pick between Momo and Chaeyoung, where Momo won.

"Tzu, you need to pick one of them, or else they'll just be hurt." Dahyun said.

"Just randomize it." Chaeyoung blurted.

Dahyun slapped the your girls mouth and no continue speaking to Tzuyu.

"Seriously, just pick the one your heart leans to, the other one will get used to it." Dahyun said.

"I mean just look at me!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

The two other Maknes left the scence and Tzuyu was left alone, again, with the burden bigger than it should have been. The awkwardness has been going on for 4 days. Nayeon and Sana just had to confess on the same day...

Soon Tzuyu had made her decision and she knows what her decision can do. She knows that one of the girls will be disappointed while the other ecstatic.

"Unnies, please come back now...." Tzuyu said.

The two other girls cam back and the awkwardness did not come this time.

"This sounds like I am choosing a pokemon, but I choose you, Sana Unni." Tzuyu said simply.

Nayeon's face fell as she ran out the door, leaving the two new lovers to themselves. Sana and Tzuyu embraced letting the warmth of each melt together. Tzuyu was happy that she had finally chosen the one her heart leaned to, just like Dahyun said.

Tzuyu and Sana stared at each other for a split second before there lips collided together and they shared their first kiss.

"Sana Unni, I love you!" Tzuyu shouted, making sure all of Twice would hear.

With that all of Twice did in fact come out and cheer for the new couple as they shared just one more kiss after a long wait. Dahyun was happily in Momo's arms and Chaeyoung was slowly inching away from the two, crashing into Mina, Jihyo was smiling at all the people around her and cursing Jyp for making Twice have an odd number.

Oddly, Jungyeon and Nayeon were no where to be found. The two were found rushing inside with a teary eyed Nayeon and a very serious Jungyeon, serious Jungyeon, I repeat, serious Jungyeon. Tzuyu looked to the emotionless Nayeon and let out a small sigh.

"Unni, friends?" She said, laying out her hand.

Nayeon shook it and let a smile corss over her face as she buried herself into Jungyeon's arms. Tzuyu looked at the 2Yeon to come and smiled. Twice is finally back at thier peacful, wait, um, overly hyper and non awkward state.

Tzuyu turned to her new lover and simply smiled. She quickly embraced Sana and they shared they're thrid kiss. They're in love, what did you expect?

-----------------------------------------
Okay, sorry if this wasn't what you expected KPOPLOVER098!!!! But, did y'all see the paragraph of Produce 101 refrences? Its okay if you didn't.... Luv, you all!!!!