MiMo: One Perfect Match

Dedicated to: XxDawnnieexX

MOMO POV:

Alright, how do I put this? I like a girl, and I like her a lot, but here is the issue... I think she likes someone else, and that someone else, is my best friend. Holy Heavens help me...

I've liked this girl for a very long time as well, but even though I am known to be a confident person, that strong steel fram seems to melt around this girl, and I barely even squek. That girl's name is...

Myoui Mina.

I really do like her. AT first I thought it was just like friendly lovve, until I noticed myself suddenly thinking about how she looked perfect even when she woke up with the craziest hair, or how her gummy smile literally could always clear up my couldy days.

She is that kind of person to me. I don't even know how it happened. I just know I really like her. Some people even say I love her, but I'm not quite sure yet.

Right now? Right now, I am currently in my dorm with 8 other wierdos, and one of the 8 being my crush, and another being my best friend. There are only four people in this dorm as of now. Tzuyu, Sana, Mina and Me. The foreign line. All of our korean group members, they all went to some schedule.

As I stood up from the couch, she came walking out of the room... With Sana...

"Oh, Momo Unni!" Mina said, trotting over to me.

Even at this very moment, time slows down. The way she walks over to me with a smile seemed to go in slow motion, just so I could examine every detail of this moment. I, again, don't know why this happens. Is this what love does?

"M-Mina!" I said back, becoming nervous.

"Why are you stuttering?" Mina asked, "You know, you always seem to stutter around me."

"I-I do?" I said, slightly flustered, as well, just like Mina said, I usually never stutter.

"See! You are stuttering! Again!" Mina exclaimed.

I tried calming mysefl down, but there is no calming down when your crush is right in front of you.

"Mina, leave the peach be, she might just be nervous for an event coming." Sana suddenly said.

"Oh, that makes sense!" Mina replied.

"Oh by the way, Mina, you'll be alone in the house with Momo, Tzuyu and I are going somewhere." Sana then added.

WAIT WHAT?! ME? ALONE? WITH MINA?

"Okay then! Have fun with the yoda!" Mina said.

Adn at that very moment, I don't know why, but I could feel something change.

MINA POV:

SANA UNNI IS A LIFE SAVER. Why do I say this? Well, I'll be honest, I like Momo Unni, and not just as a Twice member, but as well, uh how do put this? As more? Yeah, as more.

I've realized laltely that she always stutters around me and her little strongfram seems to break whenever she sees me. I take this as a sign that she likes me. So, Sana Unni and I had devised a plan, with Tzuyu, who seemed 100% willing to help us. That evil Makne.

Our plan was that SaTzu would leave MiMo alone first as they bought items I requested. The items were really just jokbal and other food that Momo Unni always craved. As they were shopping, I'd confess to Momo Unni.

So here I am, alone with Momo in our ever so big dorm.

"Um, so Momo Unni, do you perhaps like anyone?" I asked, immediatly regretting my question.

"W-Why would you ask that?" Mom replied.

Dang this peach who be answering my questions with questions...

"Just curious." I replied.

"O-Oh, I don't really have anyone in mind." Momo said, nervously chuckling a bit afterwards.

I knew she was lying. That nervous chuckle afterwards was a clear easy sign.

"Oh really? I do have someone in mind though, want to know who?" I asked.

Momo Unni turned her face towards me with curious eyes, as well as a bit of, Hurt? Why did she look kinda hurt?

"S-Sure!" She replied, trying her best to smile.

"I like this girl who is really gay, in fact, she is known as Momo the Homo." I said, "So, I like you!"

Momo Unni's mouth dropped open and she tried to make out words, that clearly weren't forming.

"I... Uh.... Erm... Well... Uh..." She said, her face crimson red.

I could only giggle a bit at her reaction to my confession.

"So, Momo Unni, mind being more than my peach Unni?" I asked.

What I thought was impossible happened. HER FACE WENT A WHOLE SHADE DARKER. I thought she was already a rose, yet she mnaged to turn into a blood red rose.

But, her answer to my question was more shocking. There were no words, just a soft pain of lips that had suddenly been pressed against mine. I guess it was my turn to get real red, as I felt my face heat up like no other, and well, I might as well looked redder than my precious Heinz Ketchup.

Afte a few seconds Momo Unni pulled away, but for me those few seconds had flet like an eternity. It's wierd what a crush can do.

"C-Can I take that as a yes?" I said, stuttering as I was flustered from the kiss.

"Yes, Mina. That is a yes." Momo Unni said.

But what she said next is what made my heart reach the heavens.

"Mina, I like you too, I lied earlier," Momo began, "I like you a lot, but you were always with Sana and I thought you didn't like me back, but now I know, our feeling seemed to match perfectly."

The second she said, "Match Perfectly" I simply felt like there could be nothing else in this world more right. It is what made me smile more than I thought I ever could.

We're the perfect two.

---------------------------------------

OMG GUYS. I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY THAT I'VE BEEN ON HIATUS FOR SO LONG! BUT I'M BACK AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!