TzuDa: I'll Take that as A Yes

Dedicated to: GelanGuerrero

DAHYUN POV:

Poop. I looked across the hall and saw the new first years walk in. It felt like last year, when I was only a second year, I watched as the first years walked in, saw me then suddenly giggled. Then two days later half of them confessed to me...

The same thing happened again. There were even a few girls stealing glances my way. Then I saw her. Zhou Tzuyu... The girl I had liked since middle school. I remember seeing her as an 8th grader... She was moving into the sixth, and I was her guide. I actually had to tour her entire group which had consisted of about 12 kids, yet she was the only one who stood out to me.

I suddenly turned away when  she looked at me. I wonder if she remembers me? When I looked back to steal a small glance she was talking with this really short kid, and for some peculiar reason I felt a small pang of jealousy. It hurts when you look at someone you like and you find them doing other things with other people...

Sighing, I picked up all of my stuff and walked into class 3-2, my class, which Tzuyu sadly won't be in... She'll most likely be in class 1-1, knowing how smart that kid is...

Wait, she's smart... What if she thinks that I like her from the way I looked at her... Shoot! What am I supposed to do...  I stole one more quick glance and found that she was now laughing with the short girl.

All I could think about was Tzuyu-

"Yo, Tofu, you okay?" My friend Mina asked.

I gave the girl a harsh glare and she simply shurgged me off and began dragging me to class. I sighed, but when I walked in a smile spread across my face, my friends.

"Oy, you crazies!" I shouted.

All of my friends turned to me and shouted pummeling me with hugs. 

"Tofu!" Jihyo shouted.

I giggled at the familiar nickname and sat in my seat beside Momo. Or Homo as I call her.

She, as usual, was flirting away with almost every girl I could see. This kid is supposed to be being loyal to Sana... I looked at Sana and she did not have a very amused face. Then the teacher walked in.

"Okay, so we have new first years and we need volunteers to tour them." He asked.

My hand went up like a bullet, causing the teacher a but of shock.

"OKay, Dahyun, and we need one more..." He said.

Mina shyly raised her hand and we were out the dor in two seconds.

"Why did you decide to help?" I asked.

"I fancy one of the first-years." Mina said.

sudden worry coursed through me. DOES SHE FANCY TZUYU?  OH NO... OH NO...

"Dahyun, are you okay?" Mina asked.

I snapped out of my quick shock and smiled. Soon we saw the group of first years that me and Mina would be touring.

"Okay, here are some more volunteers." A councillor said, :well, it looks we have enough people to have one third year to one first year!"

Wait, this means I have a chance of being with Tzuyu!

"Well, first years, pick your tour guide." The councillor said.

To my own shock, Tzuyu came to me. I could hear some heavy sighs and people began slumping away towards others, Mina was chosen last...

"Ugh, I'm, always last to choose." A short kid said, the same one Tzuyu was talking to.

The short kid looked to Mina, the last person and her face instantly lit up.

"MINA UNNI~" She shouted, hugging Mina.

"Child, shush!" Mina said harshly. slapping her hand over the shortie's mouth.

The short child quickly, mover Mina's hand and pecked Mina on the lips and I was so confused, then I got even more confused.

"Could we please go to the roof top first?" Tzuyu asked.

TZUYU POV:

I could feel the evil glares of fellow first years behind me as I walked off with Dahyun Unni. I am honestly qute happy I got Dahyun Unni, but I wonder if she remembers me... It's only been two years... Is that a long enough time to forget me? Probably ,but hey who cares.

Dahyun Unni led me to the rooftop, where I am planning on confessing to her. We walked up the endless stairs that I secretly wished were longer so that I had more time to think about my confession. Sadly, the last set of stairs came by too quickly. 

"Well, this is the roof, door." Dahyun Unni said, casually presenting the door.

She opened it up and revealed a very nice rooftop garden. Perfect place to confess. 

"Do you wanna check out the plants?" Dahyun Unni asked.

I simply nodded, this is one heck of an awkward situation... Just saying...

"This here is a lilac, I don't really like the smell of them, although most people do." Dahyun Unni said.

Note to self: DON'T GET DAHYUN UNNI LILACS.

"This is a marigold, don't fancy these very much." Dahyun Unni sated.

I took another mental note and as Dahyun Unni told me about each plant and whether she like sit or not, I could tell she had a strong interest in plants. She looked os happy looking at the flowers and plants she liked, while sighing at the ones she didn't it was adorable, soon we had gone around the entire rooftop and I knew exactly where all of Dahyun Unni's favorites and least favorite plants and flowers were. 

"Well, I guess I kinda wasted your time telling you about every plant." Dahyun Unni said, rubbing her nape in nervousness. 

"Nah, it's fine, it's cool that you like plants!" I commented.

Dahyun smiled at me and I felt butterflies at our short conversation. 

"Well, where do you want to go next?" she said.

I slightly panicked, I have to confess first!

"Um, how about you go pick a place and come back in about 10 mins, I want to take a look at the plants for a bit more." I said.

Dahyun simply nodded and I swear I could see a bit of disappointment in her eyes. But, she did eventually leave and the second she was out of view I began rearranging the plants. I took her few favorites and went to the more open part of the roof and laid them out in a heart, this in itself took me 5 minutes, 5 mins to go. 

For the other five minutes I took other plants she liked and set out a road for her to walk on that lead to the heart. I was standing in the heart and literally the second I stepped in the heart Dahyun opened the door to the roof. 

"Uh, Tzuyu what is this?" She said.

I was about to reply until she I realized she said my ane,. I don't remember mentioning my name to her... WHICH MEANS SHE REMEMBERS ME!

"YOU REMEMBER ME!" I shouted.

Dahyun clasped both of her hand over her mouth and I gestured her to come to the heart I was standing in. She walked slowly her hands still covering her mouth and the second she was close enough, I moved her hands and kissed her.

I felt her body stiffen up, but it soon loosened up and when I parted with her, I saw that her face was red and she was holding her cheecks.

"Hey, Unni, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, very bluntly.

This time her mouth fell open and I simply planted my lips onto her again.

When I parted, waiting for her answer, she initiated the kiss, startling me a little with her quick peck.

"I'll take that as a yes?" I said.