2Na: Oh, No Need To Be Jelly

Dedicated to: bubbly_bluedubdub

SANA POV:

You know, life can be a great, wondrous, beautiful thing, but right now it is the worst torture I have ever had to go through, not that I have gone through torture or anything... Anywhom, what would you do, if you were dating someone, but that someone is always with someone else?

That is my life story right there. I am currently dating a girl named Myoui Mina and she is with a girl named Son Chaeyoung for at least 4 hours a day, 4 hours she could be and should be spending with me.

Do I sound a bit possessive right now? Well, I promise I am not possessive over that swan. In fact, I was okay with Mina being Chaeyoung for longer ions of time, I mean they used to date, but it started happening every day, and it's been an entire week. I sometimes think that Mina has stopped loving me...

I looked to Mina with longing eyes and sighed. Maybe, just maybe, I have to wait for her to come back to me. Sadly, I have been waiting for a while... A week, is a very long time for me... A VERY long time.

I decided to take a rest and I simply walked into my room and layer on my bed, looking to the ceiling with somnolent eyes. I soon passed put, and dreamt, the weirdest dream ever, I hated it.

-------------Dream-------------
I was running, running towards Mina, but she only got further and further.

"MINA!" I shouted.

She stopped and looked back at me, snarling. I stopped in my tracks. Why was she snarling? Why!

Mina then turned around and I watched as another figure came into view. Chaeyoung.

Jealousy coursed through, making me feel a rage I had never felt before. I charged with all my might and then-
☆-------------End--------------☆

I bolted up out of my bed. I don't even know why. The dream wasn't very scary, it was just, well, very annoying. I then remembered. I had charged at Chaeyoung, I had wanted to hurt her, that's why I woke up. Looking at the time, I saw that an hour had passed, maybe Chaeyoung had left.

When I walked outside rather than Chaeyoung leaving, I simply saw her hugging Mina, bringing a while new image to my head. Mina was cheating on me. Jealousy had taken over. My fist curled and I felt my nails pierce into my skin. Soon my hand was wet and dripping with blood.

"MYOUI MINA, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HUGGING HER?!" I screamed.

MINA POV:

"MYOUI MINA, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HUGGING HER?!" I heard Sana scream.

I quickly pulled away from Chaeyoung, extremely worried, when I saw her fist. I gasped a little when I realized, it was dripping with blood. Running over to her side, I tried to hold her hand, but she pushed me away.

"Answer my question." She said, calming down.

I cursed under my breath. How am I supposed to tell her that my ex is dating her ex and I was planning a double date as a surprise for her!!! My life...

"Uh-

"Sana, chill, we were just talking and she was teaching me about what to never do, for your sake." Chaeyoung said.

My gosh, thank this ex girlfriend who is amazing at lying! Even if her lying skills are what got my heart broken to bits... Anywhom! Thank God.

"Eh?" Sana said.

"Mina was teaching me things that I shouldn't be doing to her, ever again." Chaeyoung said, spilling out very useful white lies.

"Oh, well, then continue, I'll cut up some fruits for you two!" Sana said, suddenly cheerful, but her hand was still getting on my nerves.

"Sana, first can you do something about your hand?" I asked.

She smiled as she simply washed it with water. In over worry, I simply walked over and cleaned her hand for her. Earning me a very cute blush. Turns out, Sana's nails pierced her quite deep...

"Sana, don't ever get mad at me, please." I said.

"Mina, then don't make me jealous, you crazy penguin." She said, giggling.

I looked up at her, after her hand was clean enough. Next thing, I planted my lips on her's and smiled under it. It's been nice, kissing her after maybe forever. I mean I have spent so much time planning away with Chaeyoung, that I haven't had the chance to kiss my amazing girlfriend.

She gave in instantly and I pressed harder before, CHaeyoung, had to, just had to ruin the moment.

"Guys, we have a guest..." She said.

When I turned around I saw Sana's mouth drop open after seeing, well Tzuyu. I smiled the two instantly hugged, making a but of jealousy pop inside me, but I knew, it was worse for Sana when she saw me with Chae, so I'm fine.

"Tzu, what are you doing here?" Sana asked.

"I am dating Chaeyoung..." TZuyu said.

Chaeyoung quickly pulled TZuyu into her arms, but the funny thing is, their height difference. Both me and Sana burst out laughing.

"You sure aren't too tall for her?" Sana teased.

Tzuyu pouted and we smiled. I guess time for a double date then, right?

"Sana we're going on a double date." I said.

Sana smiled, all of the jealousy gone. SHe smiled grabbed my hand and we were off.

"Sana, no need to be jelly, okay?" I said, right before we left the house.