Part 15

“I want you to visit Grandpa,” clearly it want what he was expecting and he was a little taken aback.

“That’s it?” he looked puzzled.

“That’s it.”

“Well, I guess we’re done here,” he nodded at me and walked out of our dorm.

“Hey, what did your dad want?” Neil walked out and sat on the couch next to me.

“Nothing major. So three days?” I was nervous to start school not knowing what my classes were.

“Three days,” Neil looked at me, clearly confused with my behavior.

“So, how long were you going to wait to tell me you have a girlfriend? i wasn’t going to make a move on you, I swear,” I said standing up and walking to the kitchen.

“I didn’t think that was a need to know thing,” he told me.

“Well, how does she feel about me living here with you guys?” I asked, pouring a bowl of lucky charms.

“She seriously fine with it,” He stood up from the couch and walked to his room, shutting the door behind him.

“End of conversation I guess,” I muttered turning on the radio.

Hearing the song I instantly began swaying my hips and singing, “Come a little closer, let’s go over, what I had in mind,” Josh Turner’s sultry voice played out of the bass and I melted.

“JASOOOONNN!” I screamed at the top of my lungs when I got an idea.

“WHAT?!” all three guys come running.

“I have the best idea ever. Any chance we can go off campus to throw a party?” I smiled gleefully.

“Well, about three miles off campus there’s a spot we all go to,” Neil told me.

“But, I can’t be the only girl there…” I trailed off thinking about how much of a disaster that would be.

“The townies,” Aaron said in a sensual tone. Pig, I thought.

“So, can you guys get the word out, tonight we’re having a party. I’ll get the booze,” I winked at them running to mine and Aaron’s room to get changed.

I quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and grabbed my purse and car keys.

It took thirty minutes to convince the cashier at the liquor store that I was twenty-one, but I managed by dropping my keys and bending over in front of him.

I covered all the liquor in the back of my car as best I could using the blankets I had in the car, I couldn’t let my uncle see or  a passing teacher to look in my car and see.

As soon as I pulled into the school parking lot I ran to our dorm so I could get changed.

The room was empty when I got up there, “Hello?”

“Jason and Neil left, but they wanted me to take you out there,” Aaron said walking out of our bedroom.

“Where exactly is there?” I asked.

“Out in the middle of the woods there’s a clearing where we have a bonfire and just party,” Aaron looked giddy with excitement.

“Well, that’s not really what I was expecting,” I told him.

“Sorry princess, we don’t party in New York City,” Aaron said sarcastically.

Ignoring the comment I walked to our room and shut the door to get ready. I quickly applied my make-up and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, gladiator sandals, and a white crop top with the word love written in big letters across it.