Chapter 3

The next morning when Zayn woke up, he was met by a gorgeous sight. There was his husband, lying on his back, with his arm around the tiny Niall that was cuddled into his side. He mentally coo'd, then decided he should probably go check on his other boys. So Zayn got out of bed and made his way down the hall.

Upon entering the spare room, he was met by one sleeping boy and one boy sitting up in bed looking wide awake.

"Hello, baby. Up early aren't we?" Zayn asked Harry. "Am I s'posed to be sleeping?" Harry asked. Zayn chuckled. "Well, everyone else in the house is; its early. But no, you don't have to be," He replied. "Okay!" Harry said. "Do you wanna come downstairs with me and get breakfast while everyone else wakes up?" Zayn asked. Harry nodded, then crawled out of bed and made his way over to Zayn. He grabbed Zayn's much larger hand, which made Zayn smile. "Let's go," he said.

Once downstairs, Zayn sat Harry down on the counter. "Wanna help me cook?" He asked. Harry's big green eyes lit up and he shouted, "Yeah! I like to cook!" Zayn chuckled at the small boys enthusiasm. "Okay. But let's keep our inside voices, yeah? Some lazy bums are still sleeping," Zayn responded. Harry nodded his small head and let Zayn grab everything.

Zayn was never really one to cook, so he just decided to grab pancake mix. "Okay, do you wanna help me pour the mix?" Zayn asked. Harry eagerly nodded his head yes, so Zayn put the mix in Harry's hand, then put his his hand over Harry's much smaller one. He tilted it down and let Harry pour the stuff in until there was enough, then repeated this several times in a few other pans so that he could make several pancakes at once.

By the time there were ten pancakes, Liam came stumbling down the stairs with Louis in tow. "Where's Niall, babe?" Zayn asked. "I'm gonna let him sleep a little longer; he had a bit of a rough night," Liam said, shooting Zayn a glance that said 'we'll talk later.' Zayn just nodded.

After a few more minutes, all the pancakes had been fixed, so Zayn and Liam set them all out, adding an extra plate for Niall and putting two pancakes on his plate. "Thank you," the two small boys at the table said together. "You're welcome," Zayn said. "And thank you Harry for being my assistant," he finished. Harry gave a toothy grin and then he and Louis dug into their breakfast.

"I'm gonna go get Niall," Liam said. Zayn nodded in response, so Liam jogged up the stairs and into his and Zayn's bedroom, where he saw Niall still peacefully sleeping. "Niall, baby it's time to wake up." Niall whined. "Mmm, daddy," he said. Liam smiled. "It's breakfast time. I know you wanna eat your yummy pancakes!" Liam said enthusiastically. "Pancakes?" Niall asked quietly, popping one eye open. "Yep! Why don't we go down and eat them?" Liam replied. Niall nodded and reached his arms up for Liam, who gladly took him into his arms and carried him downstairs.

"Look who made a reappearance!" Zayn said once Liam came back into the kitchen. "And look who he brought with!" He finished. This just made Niall blush and turn to hide his face in Liam's shoulder. This just made the men coo at him in adoration.

"Can I sit by you daddy?" Niall asked quietly, more comfortable with the name now. "You sure can, baby," Liam replied. Niall cracked a small smile and climbed into the chair beside Liam's.

Everyone was quietly eating breakfast, and honestly, it was a little tense. "U-um, Liam?" Louis asked quietly after a few minutes. "Yes, Louis?" Liam asked. "W-when can me and Hazza call you daddy?" Liam broke out into a grin. "You can call me daddy anytime you like. You can start whenever. And you can call Zayn Baba whenever you like," Liam replied. Louis smiled. "Okay!" He said. And suddenly, all the tension was gone.

"After breakfast, I think we're all gonna go shopping." Zayn said. "For what?" Harry and Louis asked. "We're gonna get you boys beds and new clothes. Oh, and we're gonna get you some new toys, too," Zayn answered. "Really?!" Louis asked in excitement. "Yep! So let's get finished up here so that we can go before there's traffic."