A/N

Sooooo....

It's been a while, and I feel TERRIBLE.

I never meant to leave this book. I guess it just kind of happened ? I loved writing this story when I first began and I still love it. People continue to read, vote, comment, etc. and it makes me feel awful that there's so few chapters.

If you couldn't tell where this was going, I want to come back to this book. It may not be right away, but I want to continue writing it. Right now, I'm finishing school up and then it will be my summer break. I have a lot to study for and a lot of tests to take and classes go register for. So, I probably won't begin updating again right away. Over the summer though, I definitely want to get back into this book and write as much as I can !

That being said, is there anything specific you guys would like to see in this book ?

I know a lot of people usually like to see feminine Harry, and I'm totally okay with writing that if you guys would prefer it ! You guys may need to re-read some to jog your memory on this story and the plot, but I really think that your suggestions would help me out !

I still do have a few ideas for some conflict to come up in the story. If you guys have any ideas, LET ME KNOW. I need as much help as I can get if you guys want to see updates from this again.

I will still be updating my other book (Cute 1D One Shots) and it will be updated soon. I want to begin this book where I left off, and then I'll definitely need some ideas.

If you guys have ideas, prompts, suggestions, etc. please leave them below. I can't promise anything up immediately or even until summer, but I want to write this book again.

Also, there's obviously a new cover. I'm not really sure how I feel about it and I really don't like it too much. I think it's a bit boring. If any of you are good at making covers, I would love to see one from you ! My email is ariajenson2@gmail.com and you can email it to me if you think I'd like it.

All that being said, thank you guys so much ! I cannot wait to start writing again and all your suggestions will help me SO much ! I love you all x

- Aria ❤️