Chapter 1

When I arrived with my mom to the university, I was asked my name and I told them shyly it was Taylor Willards. "Alright Taylor, your room will be number 123 go ahead and follow Mel, she will be guiding you to your dorm." The girl in the front desk told me. So, I quickly did as instructed.

We were going down a flight of stairs onto the first floor where the female dorms would be. Lucky for me, my roommate hadn't arrived yet so I had the liberty of choosing the first bed; next to the window; and unpacked my things. "I'm so nervous ugh." I told my mom while unpacking and she quickly reassured me that I would have fun and it would all be alright.

After unpacking everything and putting my suit case away, I went to the second floor which was the commons area and started looking around at all the snacks placed for us to have, when suddenly I saw one of my school friends. "Ashley! What are you doing here? Oh my god!" I said running up to her and hugging her. "Surprise!" She told me. "When I applied for the program in school they told me you would be attending and I decided to not tell you so it could be a surprise." She said laughing. "Oh my gosh! I'm so excited now! I'm so glad I won't be alone anymore." I told her laughing sitting with her, her aunts and her cousin.

After about half an hour, we were all called and told to follow a guy to where the program would commence. As we arrived to the building, Ashley and I were wondering if we would meet or see any cute boys because come on, we're girls and in the case we did, we made up a code called 'cinnamon'. It's dumb, but it was a thing our group of friends in school had made up.

When we got there, we were given a small orientation, provided with a nice lunch, and then divided into eight groups of six. Unfortunately, Ashley and I were separated and my group only had five members. Then after about an hour and a half, the parents were dismissed and we were all left on our own for five whole days... Surrounded by complete and utter strangers.

However, for some odd reason, I knew this couldn't be it. It couldn't be possible that our group would remain with five instead of six students. "I just hope that a handsome guy randomly walks through the door and is placed in our group. The only one missing a person..." I thought to myself quickly whispering it to Ashley before Mr. Todd; the guy in charge of the activity proceeded to talk about the program.

I just hoped that whatever would happen, would be for the best.