Aca-Intiation (6 months after Bellas won ICCAS)

Aubrey's POV

(At Aca-initiation...)

"Aubrey, I really think I should get a solo!" Fat Amy kept going on about getting a stupid solo! I wonder if she knows how stressed I am?
"Talk to Beca," I replied as I was seeing how Stacie was reacting being around Donald.
"There it is!" Fat Amy exclaimed as they kissed. I felt anger boiling up inside me. Beca and I had made a deal: she handled music whilst I handled the other Bella matters (including the violation of the oath, which still stood despite the fact that Beca and Jesse kissed, because she said there was nothing between them!), I was sure that Beca and Jesse were hooking up along with Fat Amy and Bumper! As well as my suspicions about Donald and Stacie being proven right in front of me!
"I'm gonna talk to Bumper!" Fat Amy said as she walked off to where the ding-a-ling was standing with Unicycle.

Uni with his perfect afro, and flawless smile... My brain realised what it was doing, SNAP OUT OF IT AUBREY! HE'S A TREBLE AND YOU'RE A BELLA! My stomach churned violently.

"Hey Bree!" An extremely drunken Beca and Jesse walked up to me.
"Where are you going after this?" I asked trying to get the confession out of her.
"Back to my dorm!" Jesse replied. "We're gonna have some fun! Aren't we Becaw!?"
"Don't forget about the oath!" I reminded her.
"Calm your pits Aubrey!" Beca snapped.
'Aca-scuse me?' I disagreed in my head knowing that a drunken Beca was not one to mess with!
"See you at practice tomorrow!" I shouted through a fake smile as they walked out towards Jesse's dorm.
"At 8:30! I've got it!" She shouted back.

(15 minutes later...)

"Hey Bree, you alright?" I looked up to see a sober Chloe smiling down at me. "You look like someone has broken the oath!" Before I could respond I received a text from one of the new girls Charlotte, I read it to Chloe...

'Hey Aubrey, I went to go into my dorm when I heard Bumper groaning (EW!) I share it with Fat Amy so I can safely say she was the one doing it with him! - Charlie'

"That Fat-" I started but was cut off by Justin falling off the stage.
"That's gonna leave a mark!" Chloe exclaimed. We decided that it was a good idea to head back to our dorm. It took about 10 minutes to get there after I had thrown up due to the amount of alcohol I had drunk. It surprises me that I'm not actually that drunk!

"So who has broken the oath?" Chloe asked me as I fell onto my bed.
"I'll give you 3 guesses!" I replied smugly. Finally the alt girl with madlib beats would be out of MY Bellas.

"Beca, Stacie and Fat Amy!" She replied grinning.
"How did you?" I asked her.
"Bree you shouted at Beca, got a text about Amy and glared at Stacie!" She replied. "You are too obvious!"
'I am not obvious' I argued in my head, knowing that she had a point.,
"I also saw you looking at Uni!" She added her light blue eyes widening. "You're kinda breaking the oath as well!" She just had to make matters worse didn't she?
"I do not fancy a Treblemaker and never will!" I defended strongly. My lunch was threatening to make another appearance. "If you don't mind I am going to bed!" I said as the anger in my head grew larger. I pulled my hair into a loose bun and change into my purple striped pyjamas. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.