The Riff Off.

Aubrey's POV

Uni had decided not to participate in the Riff Off so he could stay with me on the edge of the pool. I lent on his shoulder.

"You really don't have to sit here with me!" I said as he wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders.

"I've won this like a thousand times!"

"Thanks, you are the kindest guy ever!" I exclaimed.

The Harmonics started their siren we looked down to see Justin walking into the centre of the four groups like always the high notes were high. Stacie turned around from where she was previously talking to Chloe and Beca to look at him.

"There are no prizes this year as a bargain has been made!" He turned to look at me and Uni. "With no further ado the first category is..." The wheel span round and then stopped. "British solo artists!" Donald went to start but was interrupted by Charlotte. (Who happens to be British!) She began singing Domino by Jessie J.

I'm feeling sexy and free

Like glitters raining on me

Feel like a shot of pure gold

I think I'm bout to explode!

I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air

Now I'm breathing like I'm running cause you're taking me there don't you-

They were cut off by Jesse with Heart on my sleeve by Olly Murs.

You think you've heard this before

I'll try and say it differently

As long as it comes naturally to me.

It's been making me sad

Cause I can't find a better way

To pick the words I wanna say to you!

Know how I love you

Know how I need you-

Bologna Barb cut him off with Troublemaker by Olly Murs. Wow he must be big in England! I thought as she began singing.

You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down!

Whenever you bite your lip you send my head spinning around.

After a drink or two I -

A rather drunk high note interrupted her.

I need your love

I need your time.

She sounded like a drunken cat. Justin looked at her oddly.

"That sounded horrible! You are CUT OFF!" The Trebles and Bellas were left with the harmonics. "The next category is... Black Michael Jackson!" I held my head in my hands.

"They are so screwed!" I said as I peeked through my fingers.

"Why?" Uni asked as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"They have probably never heard an Elton John song let alone Black Michael Jackson!"

I looked to see the Trebles singing Thriller whilst the Bellas looked as confused as ever. They finished the song without interruption and proceeded to jump around in victory. Justin walked over to the Bellas. "Tough luck!" He patted Stacie on the back. "Looks like Aubrey's coming back!" He said as he began to walk off.

Uni turned me to face him. "Now you can show them who you really are!"

"I don't know!" I replied as I looked down to see Stacie and the others shouting at each other.

"Aubrey. You're perfect just the way you are! If they don't see that then they're the ones missing out!" I nodded and pulled out my phone. I opened the messages app and sent a group message to them.

'Unlucky! See you tomorrow at 9am! Have a good night! Aubrey xx. ;)' I pressed send. I looked down as they all checked their phones. They glared at me. Well some things never change!