First Bella Rehearsal Of The New Season

A/N I know it's annoying when authors change POV in the middle of a chapter, but I need to do it this chapter for illustration purposes! It will not happen again!

I love you awesome nerds! :)

Becky

***

Fat Amy's POV

Last night was amazing for 2 reasons: 1, Beca has promised to give me a solo! 2, Bumper and I you know did it! I just hope that Aubrey doesn't find out!

I looked at my phone it read 8:15.

"Bumper, I've gotta go!" I shouted as I put on a smiley face top and my yoga pants. I vertical ran all the way to rehearsals until I realised I hadn't got any shoes on and had to go all the way back to my dorm!

***

Stacie's POV

Donald and I did it for the 3rd time! I wonder if Aubrey saw us kissing at Aca-Initiation? Either way if she tries to kick me out I don't care because love is more powerful than any oath! I turned to see my phone flashing, oh I hate my Blackberry!

I checked the time and it said 8:15! "Donald Duck, I have to go to rehearsals but I will see you later! Have fun!" I placed a delicate kiss on his forehead before I got dressed and ran to rehearsals.

***

Beca's POV

I rolled over to see Jesse asleep beside me. Them it hit me! Last night at Aca-Initiation Jesse told Aubrey where we were going which means that she knows about what we did! Damn I need to get to her quickly before she kicks me, Amy and Stacie out!

I ran down to rehearsals to find everyone there.

"Where were you Beca? You are normally here on time!" Aubrey said using an extremely patronising smile.

"Oh my alarm didn't go off!" I replied hoping that she was so drunk last night that she had forgotten about Jesse's slip up!

"Bree leave it!" Chloe told Aubrey who was getting extremely flustered.

"Really because a little birdie told me that 3 of you had 'Sexual relations with a Treblemaker' last night!" She glared at me, Stacie and Amy who all looked shocked that she knew. "In fact there are people in this room who alerted me about the games you each had last night!" She glanced over at Charlotte and smiled at her.

"Aubrey leave it! They are no harm to us!" Chloe tried to persuade Aubrey who looked like Disney's version of Hades. "They were all drunk!" She tried again to persuade the fuming blonde.

I spoke up for Chloe's sake. "No Chloe it's fine you don't have to pretend like you have a say in the group!"

"You know what, hand me your scarves, all of you! Beca, Stacie and Fat Amy!" Aubrey shouted as if her life depended on it!

"Aubrey we're co captains!" I argued.

"No! You just do the music. If you hadn't noticed I have the pitch pipe!" She argued.

"Gosh Bree, I thought you had changed!" I said loudly enough to be heard over the commotion that was a Bella practice when Aubrey and I fought!

"Hand Chloe your scarves and take your chairs!" Aubrey demanded. We walked over and handed Chloe our scarves much to her dismay.

"Bye Chlo!" We said as we walked to get our chairs.

As we walked out of the door Stacie shouted at Aubrey. "Well if this is what we get for loving a Treble... You may as well be kicking yourself out too Aubrey!"

***

Aubrey's POV

As soon as Stacie shouted back about Uni I felt chunks filling my throat.

"Aubrey here take my scarf too!" Chloe said as she ran out to catch the others up.

The remaining Bellas just stared at me in disbelief.

"Unless you stop staring at me and get to work you may as well follow them!" I said as once again my ego took over. I looked smugly at the Bellas as they stood up and got in their positions for the current mash up Beca had prepared. "That's what I thought!"

***

Beca's POV

"Beca, Amy, Stacie wait!" I turned to see Chloe running to catch us up. Strangely her Bella scarf wasn't around her neck.

"Chlo, where's your scarf?" Stacie asked her.

"I quit because the way Aubrey treated you was unfair! Soon she will be begging us to come back!" She told us.

I looked down at my feet. "Without us they are just 8 girls who can sing! It's not like they will cope with Aubrey's extreme mood swings once they get past regionals!" I stated.

We walked over to the nearest Starbucks and slumped into a booth. I walked up to the counter and ordered our drinks. I didn't look at the person behind the till until I needed to pay. It took me 5 seconds to realise who it was.

"Beca, why aren't you guys at Bella rehearsals?" Uni asked me.

"Aubrey kicked as all out except Chloe for dating Trebles. Chloe then quit because Aubrey was being way too hard on us!" I replied dimly.

He looked a bit shocked. "Ok well have these on the house!" He said as he tossed me 4 choc chip muffins.

"Thanks Uni!" I replied.

***

Aubrey's POV

(Meanwhile...)

I turned around as soon as we sounded like dying cats again. "Denise, Charlotte it's as if you have never heard Die Young and Cynthia you need to get the moves right unless you want me too-" I gagged as my breakfast rose up my throat. All the Bellas except Charlotte and Jasmine (Another new Bella) backed away waiting for chunks to pour from my mouth. I just managed to swallow it.

"Aubrey this is hopeless without Beca, Chloe, Stacie and Amy!" Lily said audibly.

"They make us the Bellas that won last year! Not just the new Bellas trying to imitate the old Bellas!" Ashley added.

"Well unless you want me bringing back the old uniform I suggest you get it right!" I looked at their shocked faces. "I don't feel too well! You are dismissed!" I said as I grabbed my duffel bag and walked over to Starbucks to get a drink.

As I walked in Chloe, Beca, Fat Amy and Stacie glared at me. I walked up to the counter and looked up to see Uni. He looked at me with love in his eyes. I just ignored it thinking how stupid it would be to flirt with him in public in front of the girls I had just kicked out for doing the same exact thing. I glanced up at the menu. "I'll have a grande mint tea." I said as though I hated him, but I expect he could see the love in my green/grey eyes.

"Sure, with or without my number?" He winked at me with the eye that was furthest away from Chloe, Beca, Fat Amy and Stacie.

"With please." I answered as if he was asking whether I would like milk in it. Once the tea had been made he scrawled his number on the side again facing away from the others and muttered. "On the house!"

"Thank you!" I replied as I walked out of the shop with my hand covering his number on the cup.