It's Raining, It's Pouring!

Aubrey's POV

I walked up to Stacie's dorm to find all the Bellas there. They gave me awkward looks.

"I don't care what you think of me! Unless you win the Riff Off I will be coming back. Make sure you give this to Stacie!" I said as I handed Chloe the box containing the pitch pipe and a note.

"Sure!" Chloe said before slamming the door in my face. Probably revenge for earlier! I walked back to my dorm to find Uni there waiting for me.

"Well how did it go?" He asked me.

"They slammed the door in my face! But they know that I will be going back unless they win the riff off. Which Is pretty much impossible!" I said as he hugged me tightly. I looked out of the window. "I've always wanted to kiss in the rain!"

"Let's do it!" He replied as he dragged me out of the door.

"Not in this dress!" I said. "Wait out here while I change!" I walked into my dorm and picked out some blue high waist shorts and a pink spaghetti top. I kicked off the heels I was wearing and swapped them instead for a pair of converse. I walked out of the door to see Uni waiting there. "I'm ready!" I said as he picked me up bridal style and walked me out onto the quad where he dropped me onto the wet grass.

I pretended to need help getting up. As soon as I exerted force he fell beside me. "The look on your face!" I laughed. He rolled over to look at me.

"Whenever you're around the Bellas you become uptight and stressed." I nodded implying that I understood. "But when you're around me you're the real Aubrey who you can joke with and have fun with." I looked at him square in the eye.

"So?" I asked him. He looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Where does the Aubrey I know go?" He looked sad that the other people in my life know me as a stress vomiter who is always stressed.

"I honestly don't know!" I said as I looked up at the sky. My face got soaked.

"Can you try and find out? For me?" He asked me. I nodded. He pulled me to my feet and chased me to the big oak where we had, had that very first lunch that sparked our love for one another.

"Have you ever wanted to kiss in the rain?" He asked me.

"Yes I have! The only person I ever would kiss in the rain is you!" I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck and he then pulled me closer. It was the most magical thing ever!

After a few minutes I heard a familiar voice. "Aubrey, Matt is that you?" We looked over to see Dr. Mitchell looking at us from the door to the English department. I looked at Uni and we both nodded. "Get inside this second unless you want to be in detention for the rest of your Masters degree courses!" We ran into the boys dorms to find the Trebles staring at us.

"Looks like someone had fun!" Jesse teased Uni. "I hope he was sufficient otherwise I will pound him!" He told me.

"He's the best kisser I know!" I said as I looked into Uni's hazel eyes. "I don't know what I would do without him!"

"I don't know what I would do without her!" Uni said as he kissed me on the forehead. Bumper walked out of the lounge area.

"I heard that unless the Bellas win the Riff Off you are going back!" He said. I nodded. "Aubrey you seem less up tight! Did Santa not come round?" He teased me.

"Bumper, this is who Aubrey is underneath all the Ace Of Base! And I wouldn't have her any other way!" Uni said as he looked into my eyes.

"You mean that?" I asked him.

"I have meant it since the day we met four years ago! I have never stopped loving you!" He said as he leaned closer so I could feel his breath.

"And I have never stopped loving you either!" I replied as our lips met. Bumper cleared his throat.

"We are still here!" He said.

"Could you not be?" I asked between breaths.

"Sure!" He said. "Let's leave them in peace!" They all walked their separate ways.

We walked over to my dorm with Uni's arm around my waist and my head resting on his shoulder. When we got there I changed into my purple pyjamas and sat by Uni so we could finish the American Pie trilogy we started a few days ago. Halfway through the third movie Uni spoke up. "I love you Aubrey Elizabeth Posen!" He said as he pecked my cheek. I looked him in the eye. "I love you too Mathew Thomas Clarke.".