Sisters.

Chloe's POV

After the fall mixer all I could do was think about Bree and how they were going to cope after regionals. Long story short, I want back in! I walked towards the dorm I USED to share with her and halfway up the stairs I met Uni, who was in a uncharacteristically good mood. I smiled at him but my happiness was broken when he glared and said.

"You have ruined her! Congrats."

I walked along the hall to our old dorm and knocked on the door. I looked at my phone 5:00, 'she should be in' I thought. After a few seconds she opened the door.

"What do you want?" She asked, her voice filled with sarcasm. She was wearing a Venus slim dress with a long sleeve on one side and no sleeve on the other. She looked amazing.

"I was wondering if I could talk to you?" I asked. It was just met with one simple action... She slammed the door in my face! "Guess not!" I muttered as I walked back to my dorm.

I got there to see Beca watching a movie with Jesse. I tried to sound as happy as I could, as the one person I thought was like a sister to me had just slammed a door in my face.

"Hey!" Well the perky plan backfired. Jesse looked up from his laptop.

"What's up red?" He asked me. "Did the vending machine steal your money again?"

"No." I replied letting my feelings escape in my voice.

"Wait!" Beca said. After a bit of contemplation she continued. "You went to Aubrey, didn't you!" I nodded.

"Why would you speak to that cow?" She shouted at me.

"Beca, it's not fair!" I sighed. "I miss them ok? All of them including Bree!" I looked at my feet.

Beca scoffed. "And judging by your face, she slammed the door!"

"Yeah" I replied tears running down my cheeks. "She's like a sister to me!" I said trying to bite back tears.

"Chlo, I'm your sister now." Beca said as she got off the bed and squeezed me tight. "I'll never do such a thing to you!" I could tell she was genuinely caring for me. But no-one could perk me up like Aubrey.