Alice Returns.

Aubrey's POV

I walked into the dorm I shared with Chloe to see her sitting on her bed packing her bags.

"Hi Chlo!" I said as if nothing had happened. My usually perky friend looked up at me with sadness in her eyes.

"What is with you and that oath?" She shouted at me as she kneeled up on her bed so we were the same height.

"What? They promised to never have sex with a Treblemaker and they did it anyway! I kicked 2 girls out last year for doing the same thing so why should Beca, Stacie and Fat Amy be any different?" I asked her as I stood on my toes to regain the height advantage.

"Why Bree do you have to be so much taller?" She asked me.

"Why do you have your head in your arse all the time? FYI it's NOT a hat!" I replied as I felt my muscles tensing up.

"Beca, was right! You are a cow!" She shouted at me.

"Yes because everything Beca says is right!" I said sarcastically "You all act like I'm the jerk! I'm just making sure that we are as good as we can be!" I shouted. Chloe just glared at me.

"By the way, I move into Beca's dorm tonight," she said as she walked out of the room with her suitcases.

I slumped onto my bed and Began crying.'Am I really a cow and a jerk?' I asked myself. Suddenly the door flew open to reveal Uni.

"Oh my goodness Aubrey are you alright?" Uni asked me with sympathy in his voice. I couldn't lie to him so I just shook my head.

"They all hate me! Even Chloe, she moved in with Beca!" I walked over to the full length mirror and saw that my hair was messy and my make up had run down my face in black streaks. "Sorry you had to see me like this!" I apologised.

"Bree it's fine!" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I was actually coming over to ask if you wanted to go out sometime..." He asked me sheepishly.

"I'd like that" I replied. He walked me over to my bed and sat down next to me.

"Well since you're in such a bad mood do you want to watch a film?" He asked me. I simply nodded. He walked down the hall to get his laptop.

I changed into my pyjamas and waited for him to come back. After about 2 minutes he returned holding his laptop and the American Pie trilogy.

"I know it gets tedious after the 1st film but I'm sure you'll enjoy it!" He said as he rubbed circles on my back. It sent a shiver up my spine and I cringed.

"Oh I'm sorry," He apologised as he noticed the face I made.

"No, it's just that no-ones cared about me before." I reminisced last year when my father wasn't even the slightest bit happy that we had got through to the semi-finals and he didn't come and watch us win the finals. The thought of it made a stray tear run down my cheek.

"Well Aubrey, I really care about you! Don't cry!" He said as he wiped the tear from my cheek. The moment was interrupted when Bumper stormed into the room.

"Why are you kicking people out when you're here with Uni?" He shouted at me which made me cry again.

"Bumper everyone hates her! I was just being a good friend!" Uni explained.

"I wonder what ALICE thinks about this?" He smiled smugly at me and waved his hand to someone outside the door. The person turned out to be the former Bella leader Alice, after my pukegate she spent the entire summer teaching me how to be a respectable Bella leader, someone everyone was afraid of... Well that plan backfired when Beca joined the Bellas.

"Nice to see you again Posen." Alice hissed, it was dripping with sarcasm.

"Alice" I gulped hard and Uni pulled his arm off my shoulder. "What.... Are ..... You doing here?" I murmured.

"Checking that you" she pointed one of her perfectly manicured nails at me. "Don't screw up! I saw the finals last year and I hate what the Bellas have turned into!" She scoffed at me. "And you're friends with a Treblemaker, this is not what I expected to get from you!"

"You will be pleased to know that I have kicked 5 people out for hooking up with pieces of turd!" I glared at Bumper. I said the next part extremely quietly. "Chloe quit this morning..."

"I knew I should have made her captain!" She walked over and slapped me. I felt my eyes tearing up. "Weak, that's all you are Posen weak and stupid!" She stormed out of the room without saying another word.

"Sorry Aubrey, I didn't know he was just helping as a friend... I won't tell anyone" Bumper said before turning out of the room and sauntering away as if he was the coolest guy in the world.

"Aubrey where's Chloe? We need her to check this out!" Uni asked me, I only shook my head. He pulled me to my feet. "She's training to be a doctor! Alice dug her nails into your cheek! We are going to Chloe!" He pulled me towards Baker Hall, I have to say that it's nice to have someone who cares despite the fact that I'm in my pyjamas. When we reached the dorm he turned me to face him.

"I'll be down the hall! So as not to make matters worse!" He hugged me and walked off. I plucked up enough courage and knocked on the door. Thankfully Chloe opened it.

"What do you want?" She jeered.

"Alice came back and slapped me so hard that her nails dug in to my cheek. A friend told me to get you to check it out. You are studying to be a doctor and stuff." I told her. Beca poked her head around the door.

"I see the cow has come to beg us to come back!" She scoffed.

"Actually Beca, Alice came back and I'm asking Chloe if she would check my wounds over." I snapped.

Chloe invited me in and took out her first aid kit.

"This may sting." Chloe warned me as she cleansed the wounds with alcoholic wipes.

"Flippin' heck" I groaned as she wiped out the crescent marks on my face.

"There you shall be good as knew in a few days!" Chloe said with no sign of happiness that she had just helped me.

"I'll just go now." I said as I walked towards the door. "Thanks Chloe!" I smiled fakely as I walked into the hall.

When I got back to my dorm there was a note taped to my headboard, it read...

'Hey Bree,

went back to my dorm, do you want to have lunch together tomorrow?

Text me your reply :)

See you soon

Uni xx'

I pulled my phone out of my purse and immediately text him my reply.

~Hey, shall be no trace of cuts in few days! Lunch sounds good, see you at 1:30? Aubreyxx ~

After about 1 minute 21 seconds I got a reply...

~ Cool! Meet you at the big oak! Uni :)~

Despite all of the trouble that this day has caused at least I went to sleep happy!