zero.

you'll never would of guess that roxanna marie martinez, daughter of one of the most successful business man in newyork, is a twenty year old loser. now, it might seem uncommon for someone like her to be considered a "loser", but its true. and she has no problem denying it.
yeah, her pink twirly skirt and cute tops might make her seem like a snobby, stuck up, preppy, girl. but she is far from that. actually, she rarely wears skirts, her style is all over the place. she can wear a blue top with a white skirt and to top it off; a beautiful white bow, and then wear black skinny jeans with a black and white shirt with some converse and style with a chocker.

she doesn't have "a lot" of friends. in fact she doesn't even know if she has friends. she lives in her complex apartment (her dad brought it even though she told him not to many times) alone. like any girl her age shouldn't live with her parents. at least thats what she thinks. but sometimes the thought of how much better and less lonely it will be to live with someone else, maybe her dad, slips through her head. yeah, her dad lives alone, but its that lonely like alice's home. he has maids, chefs, a butler, and a gardener. that sometimes stays in his house.

michael gordon clifford. what do you think when you hear this name? a teenage nerd, still in middle school, an old man? someone in a gang or maybe someone really imporant that works with the fbi. well, michael isn't any of those things. he's not a teenager anymore, matter of fact he turns 21 this year. but thats all away till november. so he still has time. michael lives in newyork with his best friend ashton. actually with ashton, luke, and calum. michael just lives with ashton, luke, and calum. they actually live in the same ampartment. guess you can say they're all inseperable.

michael enjoys to play the guiter in his free time. if you ask him, he thinks he's really good at it too. you can say michael thinks he's 'punk rock'. he has an eyebrow and an ear piercing, has a few tattoos, dyes his hair, and wears black clothing. but thats just the inside. he isn't a 'bad boy' he's actually a cute kitten.

you can say michael doesn't really have that much friends here in new york city. he only has his three best friends. maybe he wants a change. not saying he wants to get rid of his best friends, he just wants to get to meet new people.

started: april 13, 2016

finished: june 26, 2016

sorry if this chapter is boring, i just wanted to make sure you guys get to know roxanna and michael! p.s roxy is played by melanie ^ the picture above is her :)