three.

after roxanna finished eating, she decided to just sit in the couch. just her and her thoughts. living alone in the quiet-lonely ampartment meant that she sometimes gets lost in her own thoughts. and thats what the colored hair girl was experiencing now.

she had nothing to do. i mean she had taken a shower, eaten, and clean. what else is there to do? roxanna thought. she can text someone? ... but, she doesn't have anyone to text... maybe just end the night? c'mon alice! its just 5:00 pm! roxanna scoffed. she can not agrue with herself right now. the black and blonde hair girl finally settled on going outside. i'm mean what else is there to do? she'll just take a walk.

roxy got her lazzy butt off the couch. she grabbed her green coat jacket which had her walet and phone, put on her black wedges and headed out. once she got out of the lobby area, she went through the doors and went ouside. ahh the outside, roxanna thought to herself. she doesn't really go outside that much. i mean why will would she? she has no reason to. but today, today was diffrent. she doesn't know how or why, but she'll just stick with: because i went ouside.

roxanna started making her way down the street. she doesn't know where she was headed. until what she thought early made its way back to her memory. maybe she'll will go to the subway, take her somewhere different. she has nothing to lose, right?

sorry for the really short chapter ... but i wrote this and chp. 3 in the same day even tho i did chp. 3 in maths class lol. its really hard to write a long chapter when u have 0 ideas, and if u guys don't vote then i'll stop writing this bc it'll just feel like a waste of time if no one reads this so yeah :/