nine.

summer. schools out, nice weather, late night parties. awesome right? not having to wake up at the crack of dawn to attend some stupid classes you don't need. forgetting half of the things you learn through out your school life when you are graduating and asking youself 'what do i do now?' no more shitty crappy weather. going to the beach, hanging out with friends. partying. well, not everyone can have a nice summer like that.

it was the middle of may and summer was approaching.

in the 2 and a half years living in new york you may think you have made a lot of friends. thats not the case for michael. michael has trouble making new friends and letting people in his life. yeah, you may say he's 'selfish' or 'he's not trying hard enough. but its hard for michael. events in the past lead up to this. at school he wasn't the most good looking, his long blonde fringe made it harder to take him serious. he also wasn't the 'smartest' which lead to him being bullied. it wasn't too bad tough.

people wouldn't want to be friends with a freak who dyes his hair a lot. but he did have one friend. calum. michael always felt bad that calum wanted to keep being friends with him after middle school. him and calum have been friends since year 1. one was accused of stealing the other ones' crayon, they were arguing, the teacher got mad and told them to apologize since calling eachother 'poopy pants' at age 6 was inappropriate. they made up and the rest was history. michael always told calum to stop being friends with him and sometimes will ignore him. calum had potential to be popular, he had jet black hair, big dark brown eyes, a sharp jawline and could play football very well. but calum always wanted to hang out with michael and didn't want to end his friendship. therefore calum wasn't that popular and also sometimes got picked on. michael thought it was his fault. like he was pushing calum down. but calum always called him stuborn and told him to ignore the bullies. and thats exactly what he did.

they met luke in year 9 after michael helped the poor kid out with the jock, he intoruced him to calum, then soon the were a trio. ashton came later on. since he was in a different school and a year older than them. michael knew him and they got closer when they wanted to start a band and needed a drummer. but the band didn't go so far, but they still remained the best of friends.

in the end, michael really didn't have a lot of friends. he only knows this guy name alex. he's his boss at the music store he and ashton works at. actually he's pretty young. probably around his late 20's. and also his neighbor which isn't that old also. maybe even the same age as them. her names autumn, or anne, maybe ashley. michael couldn't remember.

so the foursome plans for summer is just staying cooped up in their apartment and eat ices. just like the past 2 years.

actually michael felt like going out. yet he doesn't know where. ash was out grocey shopping and he's pretty sure calum and luke are both hung over up stairs. since the boys always wanted to be together they brought a fairly big apartment with two floors. they agreed they will give eachother privacy since each level had their own thing except for a full kitchen.

the last time michael wanted to go outside and didn't know where to go was about 3 months ago when he went to the subway.

"weird, why will i remeber that?" michael asked himself.

in the past 3 months michael has bleach blonde hair and... well, that's pretty much it :/

he's still the same old michael.

its 2 pm and michael was all ready to head out into the city of new york. since it was warm outside he didn't need a jacket. he brought his phone and some money and was walking through the doors to be met with the fresh warm air from outside.

while michael was walking he decided to text ashton ad tell him he was out. which was a bad idea because he soon was to bump into a figure. michael bumps into everything.

"ow!" the girl on the ground said as she stood up.

it doesn't help that michael is 6ft and bumps into someone a foot shorter than him.

"oh, my god, im sorry. i didn't see where i was going."

"yeah, ye- wait." roxanna said.

she recognize that aussie accent. she hasn't heard that strong australian accent since..

"michael?" the girl said after studying the face.

michael was shocked.

"roxy moxy?" michael jokinly said. he did recognize her.

"really? oh my, i thought we'll never see each other again." roxanna said and soon after kinda regreted it.

"oh, you just couldn't get enough of me, could you?" michael replied sarcasticly.

"shut up."

after awkwardly standing there, michael spoked up.

"yeah, so you wanna..like go to a cafe and get some, coffee or something?" michael asked nerously.

"yeah, even though its 2:30 and i hate coffee, i also don't have many friends to stuff with, i think i'll like that." roxy smiled

that made michael smiled too.

~

once the found a cute little small cafe named 'urban' they went in. they were both greeted with the smell of fresh brewed coffee and tasty pastries.

once they told the cashier their orders mikey a carmel frappe with a chocolate chip muffin and roxy a strawberry and creme frappuccino and a sugar cookie and got them they headed to an empty table.

"this place is nice." roxanna said admirely.

"yeah, i've never been here before." michael replied.

"same."

"so, tell me more about yourself. what have you been up to do?" michael asked then took a bite of his muffin.

roxy took a sip of her drink then answered "nothing really, i mean i just turned 21, living my life."

"damn, you're older than me." michael pouted.

roxanna stuck her tounge out. "haha, young boy!"

michael thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"hey, i'm not that young." michael said.

"sure, young boy." roxy teased.

michael didn't know why he liked roxanna a lot. why it was so easy to talk to her and hang out with her, but michael totally liked it.

~

"i had fun today."

"yeah, me too."

after they go to know eachother, they went to the mall and went shopping. it was know 7:30 and it was getting dark.

"can i get your number? you're like the only friend i have here and i don't wa-" michael was cutt off.

"ok, michael. i get it here, let me see your phone." roxanna cut in.

after they exchange number the both walked to their homes and though about the nice day they had.

HEY! maybe 200 reads for the next chapter? thanks and if u havent notice im tryna make these chapters longer. alex and ashley is played by alex gaskarth and halsey if u were wondering and michael lied he said he's not gonna dye his hair anymore >_< i had to skip time so i can keep up w the color.