five.

while roxanna was walking where one of the metros were, she felt a little bit hungry. she only had a granola bar for breakfest.

the dyed hair girl was roaming her eyes around, just seeing if she can find a cafe or dinner. she stoped when her eyes landed on a hotdog stand. there was a big white sign. it had the words 'free hotdogs' printed on it. there was also a man yelling out "free hotdogs!" perfect alice thought.

the twenty year old walked over to where there were only a couple of people. when roxanna finally walked up to the men, she was greeted with a friendly smile.

"would you like a free hotdog?" the man asked

"yes please."

"here you go, have a nice day."

"thanks." roxy kindly said.

whilst roxy went over to the condiments, she bumped into a very tall figure.

"oh sorry!" roxanna quickly spited out.

"oh no, it's your fault, i should of seen where i was going." the boy with weirdly-oddly hair said roxanna can't say verry much about that, she does have half blonde, half black, dyed hair.

"well i guess its both of our faults then." the girl said while also laughing.

roxy went over to where she wanted to go, whilst the boy with faded hair said;

"yeah, i guess."

roxanna was a very picky eater. so, she only put mustard on her hotdog.

when she finish putting on the mustard, she heard the boy say something.

"nice hair by the way!"

she quickly turn around to respond, but he was already a longs way ahead. she smile at that comment. it made her actually smiled. something spilt out of her mouth a quick and small, "thanks."

she quickly finish her food, while also walking to the subway. finally she thought before going down the stairs.

~

after michael finish his hotdog. might he add a really fucking good hotdog, he was sitting on the bench waiting for the next subway to come. it wasn't a really busy day, but it's still new york, so there was still people.

michael felt someone sit next to him. he turn his face to the side to see who it was. no way.

"hey! you're the girl from the hotdog stand!" michael happily said.

roxanna was very confused when she heard this. she quickly turned to the voice. once she realize who it was furrowed her eyebrows.

"um, yeah? thats me haha."

"sorry, its just.. uh, surprised me." michael said, noticing her confusing.

"i'm michael." the boy extended his arm for the girl to shake. she did.

"roxanna." the girl smiled while shaking his hand.

"nice to meet you." they both said at the same time. they both laughed.

"so, what brings you here?" alice asked. curiosity getting the best of her.

"i was just really freaking bored and wanted something to do." michael chuckled.

"how about you?" michael also asked.

"pretty much the same thing, i guess i really wanted to take the subway." roxanna responded.

"guess we'll be stuck together for more than i thought, roxy." the tattoo boy joked.

roxanna raised an eyebrow at the nickname and at what the boy said.

"what's that suppose to mean?" roxanna quickly said. raising her eyebrow.

"oh, nothing." michael said, smirking.

well... this is gonna be interesting they both said inside their heads.

YAY! a longer chapter lol 😂. but i tried please share and vote, so i can continue this story. i know theres people reading it.. or I'll just stop because in the beginning of this chapter i had 0 inspiration! so yeah, vote!