Fight

Finally I finished trying out for all of the jobs and man was I happy that it was over. I was so relieved that it was finally done. I hated everything I tried. I only got to work as a slicer for about five minutes. This is because I couldn't cut the meat right, I got attached to the animals too much (What, i'm an animal person ok?), and I almost puked at the remains of once living animals. I personally don't mind the whole bloody animal remain thing, it's just the smell that killed me. Either way, there is no way in hell that I am working in the bloodhouse.

     Being a track-hoe, or gardener, is a definite no, Zart would agree with me. I ruined the flowers that were just planted, smashed a ton of tomatoes, and ruined the ground with a rake. I can not garden. The only thing I would like about the gardens is the fact that Newt works in them. It wouldn't be good if we worked together though because I would get distracted a lot. Either way, gardens aren't my thing. I messed up so much that Zart got mad at me. He told me that if I wanted to live then to stay the shuck away from the gardens. I figured my life was more important than some shitty job, so I listened to him and left. I went up to the watch tower to be alone for a bit.

     None of the jobs seem to fit me. I'm bad at gardening, can't stand the bloodhouse, can't build [also Gally is a builder so no], and I definitely can not be a runner, I am not that fit. The only other options is medjack, slopper, and bagger. I don't want to bag dead bodies, so bagger is automatically cut out. No way in hell will I be a slopper, I would feel like shit. A slopper is like telling someone that they are useless. Not me, no way in bloody hell. A medjack doesn't seem too bad, at least it is better then the other two options. 

     The more I thought about the jobs the more I realized I really am not good at anything.

     "Why am I so useless!!" I yelled and tossed a rock over the side of the tower.

     How convenient, a pile of rocks on top of a giant tower. Totally not weird at all.  shrugged it off and began tossing rocks off the side of the tower. I tossed one, and heard someone curse below me. I peered over the side of the tower to see Gally glaring up at me and rubbing his head. 

     "Ahh shuck..." I whispered to myself and climbed down the tower.

     I made it to the ground of the glade. I walked to Gally and looked up at him straight in the face. He was a lot taller than me, so he did scare me a little. 

     "I'm so sorry for hitting you. I really didn't mean to, I didn't know you were there." I said and slightly smiled, trying to lighten the awkward surrounding. 

     He just growled and got up in my face, real close.

     "Listen to me shank. Just because your a girl doesn't mean I won't hurt you. I won't go easy on you. The others may like you but I sure don't, so you better watch the shuck out if you ever see me." he said and stared into my eyes.

     I gulped and stared at him. There is no way I am backing down to this shank though, no matter how scared I really am.

     "Just because your a boy i'm not gonna back down to your 'authority'. isn't like you have any here anyways. Steer clear of me love, because you will be the one in trouble if you catch eyes with me." I said while smirking, feeling confident. 

     "I AM HIGHER UP THAN YOU IN THIS GLADE SO IF YOU BELIEVE I HAVE NO POWER THEN WATCH ME!" he yelled and shoved me.

     "I'm not scared of you shank." I mumbled.

          By now there was a small crowd of gladers surrounding Gally and I. 

     I growled and shoved him back. He stumbled over his own feet for a second, but quickly regained balance. I chuckled a little and waited for his next move. In a flash Gally had me pinned to the ground. I gasped as my back hit the ground with a loud thud. As soon as I made contact with the ground he pinned me and began to punch me. He punched everywhere he could, hurting me at the best of his ability. I tried fighting back, but no luck. He had me pinned so I couldn't move away.