Escaping

"We can't just go out there!" I argued as Minho, Thomas, Newt, and I entered the map room once more. 

     "We also can't stay here and die either." Minho turned around, causing me to run into his chest. He gripped my upper arms to stable me, looking me dead in the eyes. "We can't wait any longer."

     I stayed silent until I heard someone awkwardly clear their throat. I looked over to see Newt staring at us, almost glaring it seemed like. Minho let go of my arms and turned back towards the other two. 

     "Minho what if it really isn't the exit though. Then you brought all of us out there into danger." I argued more and crossed my arms.

     "We're gonna be in danger no matter what at this point, so it really doesn't matter." He deadpanned, making me roll my eyes. 

     After our little 'argument' we ended up planning what to do. We basically have the same plan, the only difference is that we were going today. 

     "Newt and (Y/N) go gather everyone and tell them to stand by the entrance. Thomas and I have everything else covered. Oh and (Y/N), tell Chuck to hand out the weapons." Minho stated and turned back towards Thomas. 

     Newt and I both nodded our heads, even if Minho couldn't see, and left the hut. I went towards the kitchen as Newt went towards the homestead, finding as many people as we could.

           ~TIMESKIP~

     I walked out of the homestead with Minho, Newt, and Thomas following behind. We started walking towards the maze entrance, where most people were circled around. As I made my way through the crowd I noticed a few things. First, Gally is at the front of the crowd along with a few others who I don't know. Second, there were a couple poles beside them. 

     "Well, there's one of them now." Gally mumbled as I appeared at the front of the crowd. I gave him a confused look while two other boys came and gripped me by my arms. I tried to pull away but they were much stronger. They dragged me over to one of the poles and tied my arms to it. I yelped as the harsh fabric of the rope rubbed up my wrists. 

     I looked over to my left to see that they had done the same thing to Thomas. I could hear Thomas yelling out protests, something I wasn't focused on enough to understand what he was really saying. The only thing I could understand is when Gally said something about an offering. I'm just gonna take a wild guess though and assume that it's Thomas and I.

     I looked back over to Thomas just in time to see him give a small nod towards Newt and Minho. Immediately Newt pulled out his machete and hit one of the boys from earlier down. Minho did the same, and then began to untie Thomas. 

     Newt came to my rescue and quickly attempted to untie my hands, only to have Gally stop him. Gally shoved Newt to the ground and soon turned towards me. Before he could make a move however Thomas decided to step in. After this Newt quickly came over and untied me fully. 

      The four of us stood in front of the maze entrance with our weapons out. Gally glared at us and was about to speak, but Thomas cut him off.

     "Come with us Gally, we can escape." Thomas pleaded. 

     Gally stared with a blank expression on his face. "Have fun with the grievers, this is my home." He stated and walked away. 

     The rest of the gladers followed us as we charged into the maze. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AU: I am so sorry that this chapter is so short and terrible, I just wanted to get it done. There should be only a few more before the book ends, i'm sorry it sucks so much.