Keeper Meeting

AUTHORS NOTE~ Just wanted to say I had no clue what to title this chapter, so bam! Shitty chapter title all up in yo face betch!

Uh... I mean I hope you enjoy! ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  This was literally the most boring thing ever. Keeper meetings, for once it wasn't about Gally and I. This time it's about Thomas and I. I frowned as Gally stood for his turn to speak.

     "Now, you all know the reason of us being here. I hope everyone understands that things are changing. Things started changing since she has been here. Her and Thomas must be hiding something, something they aren't telling us. " Gally began.

     I growled at his statement. To think he was nice to me the other day, then here is this bullshit again.

     "Name one bloody thing that has changed since (Y/N) has been here." Newt growled.

     I saw a few of the keepers nod their heads in agreement. Maybe I have more on my side then I thought. 

     "Well for starters, she's the first girl." Gally began.

     "As if we didn't know that." Minho said sarcastically.

     "I wasn't finished shank! Anyways, she became a runner." he stated.

     "Because of YOU!" Newt yelled.

     "Gally admit it, you have no valid answer to your own statement. Nothing has changed since I have arrived. Same with Thomas, he is just curious. He felt the need to save Minho, not because he is here to destroy everything we have worked for." I said.

     Gally sighed and looked at me. He nodded towards me and sat down. I froze in my place, did Gally actually surrender? Holy shit.

     "Either way this meeting isn't about how they changed anything. This meeting is about what their punishment will be for running into the maze." Minho said flatly.

     "(Y/N) shouldn't be punished, she is a runner after all. I understand that she ran into the maze as the doors were closing, but she brought everyone back safely." Frypan said.

     I smiled at Frypan and he grinned back.

     "What about Thomas?" Newt asked.

     "Thomas shouldn't be punished. I know he is the greenie and he isn't a runner. He helped me save Minho's life. That should be enough to say he doesn't need a punishment. He risked his life going out there, without even knowing what was out there, to save someone he doesn't even know hardly. He's brave, something we need more of." I said as I leaned back in my seat.

     Everyone's jaw dropped at my little 'speech' there. I gave a confused look but shrugged it off, the meeting continuing on.

     "Thomas needs at least some what of a punishment. With him being the greenie and getting off the hook, other gladers might assume they can do the same." Zart explained.

     I nodded my head in agreement, he had a really good point. Thomas getting away with no punishment would disrupt order, the last thing we need.

     "Let's take a vote." Alby said.

     Everyone raised their hand in agreement. Now we just need to come up with a punishment, step two.

     "I say we throw him in the maze." Winston shouted out.

     To that I growled and stood up.

     "What the shuck Winston?! We said a small punishment! You honestly think killing him is good! You sorry son of a bitch, I swear i'm gonna kick your ass to the point that you would want to run into the maze yourse-" I got cut off by Alby.