Banished (Part 2)

Just wanted to say that guys I am so sorry for not updating in a while, I really am. A lot has been going on, but it is my fault for not taking the time. I have school now and honestly I haven't had any motivation to write for a long time now. I just don't enjoy writing as much anymore. But since I started this story I will finish it at some point, just like I will with all my others. If there is any mistakes in my story I am sorry about that as well, I didn't check for any mistakes. Either way, i'm sorry for the wait but I hope you enjoy. Also, it would mean a lot if you were to vote on this chapter and comment what you think. I love you all and uh yeah, enjoy! 

I ran over to Newt as quickly as I could. I was able to tackle him out of the way right before the griever got him. I rolled over and jumped to my feet quickly, there was definitely no wasting time. I gripped Newt's hand and pulled him to his feet in a rush. Soon after that I ran off with him trailing not far behind. I knew he couldn't run that fast with his limp, which is definitely a problem at the moment. 

As I turned left another griever decided to join the fun. It charged straight towards me and I managed to turn and just slightly avoid it. I turned around to see what it's next move would be, but what I saw surprised me. I turned around to see that Newt wasn't there. There was no blood, no screaming, no body; literally nothing. He just vanished completely. 

I quickly snapped out of my trance seeing as I still had two grievers on my ass. I spun around and began to run again. I turned a couple more corners and finally lost them. 

I skidded to a stop and attempted to catch my breath. I hunched over and squeezed my knees for balance. There was a painful stabbing feeling in my chest that I was attempting to ignore, but it wouldn't go away. I wanted to stay there much longer, but I knew I needed to keep moving. 

My next thought was to find Newt. That's hopefully if he is still alive. I ran around the maze for hours attempting to find him, but so far no luck.

~TIMESKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND THIS PART ISN'T REALLY NEEDED~

It was finally becoming bright again, meaning it was morning. I still haven't found Newt, which is what I spent the whole night doing. I searched and searched but the only thing I found were grievers. I was really starting to worry, I had no idea what to do. 

As the entrance to the maze began to open I could see the glader's faces appear one by one. Some looked angry, some looked happy, and some didn't care. I walked into the glade awkwardly and looked at everyone. 

"Where's Newt?" One guy asked.

"Oh I don't know, maybe the same place you fucking banished him at!" I screamed. I was pissed off about a lot at the moment, I honestly didn't know how to feel about anyone. 

The guy was gonna reply, but soon stopped as everyone looked over my shoulder. Everyone had a surprised expression on their face. I swiveled around to see Newt limp his way into the glade. Nobody attacked him or said anything, they just stared in awe. 

"Hopefully i'm not still bloody banished." Was the only thing he said.

No one actually replied to him, all shocked that he was even there. 

He limped his way towards me and grinned slightly. I scowled at him and gave a glare. Yes I love him, but for now I was angry. He frowned at my reaction and soon halted in his movements. 

"Are you angry at me love?" He asked and tilted his head.

"Figure it out yourself." Was all I said as I made my way to the slammer. 

I rushed to the slammer as fast as I could. Once I got to it, I kneel down in front on the gate. 

"Rise and shine guys!" I shouted.

Minho and Thomas soon shot up and looked around. Once they both noticed me they jumped to their feet and rushed to me. 

"Your alive!" Minho shouted happily.

Thomas was smiling crazily and Minho was attempting to get out. Of course the slammer had a lock on it, so I couldn't get them out. 

"How am I supposed to get you guys out?" I asked.

"We have no idea. The gladers took everything away from Newt before they banished him. Wait, is Newt okay?" Thomas jumped to answer. 

I hesitated to the thought of Newt. I wasn't happy talking about him, but they had a right to know how their best friend was. "He is perfectly fine, doesn't look like he got injured."

"What do you mean? Wouldn't you know if he got hurt?" Thomas asked and tilted his head. 

"I'm gonna go try to find a way to get you guys out!" I shouted, quickly changing the subject, and running off.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" Minho and Thomas yelled, but I ignored it. I needed to get them out, and the only way I would be able to is to find out who has the key to the slammer. I quickly sprinted towards Newt, although I didn't want to, because I knew he would have an idea where the key could be. Can't wait for this confrontation. 

This chapter ended up being complete shit man. I was really hoping it would turn out better, but this is just terrible. I'm probably gonna edit this one a lot later on, but for now I guess this is it. I'm so sorry for the bad quality writing, but like I said I have no motivation anymore. I lost my writing skills man, I really have.