Meeting Jake

I joined my second swim team in September of 2014. I was ready to start this new team. I left my old team because it sucked and I was ready to move on to a higher level. Nothing could disrupt my confidence as I walked into the locker room for the first time. I was ready. I had food in me, I had my water, I had my new suit in my bag, and my cap and goggles ready. I approached the locker room doors and I paused for a moment, and smiled. This was going to be it. This was going to be the team where I made my coach proud, made my family proud, and made myself proud. I was ready. I pushed opened the locker room doors with my eyes closed, and smiled.

The smell of the chlorine in the air was oddly satisfying. I still hadn't opened my eyes yet. I took a few steps in and then stopped, letting the door close behind me. I was in the locker room. This was going to be amazing. Then I heard a voice. A deep, calming voice.

"Dude, you ok?"

I quickly opened my eyes. The lighting was weird, and it took me a few moments for my eyes to adjust, so I responded before I could see anything.

"Yeah, sorry, I'm taking it all in. I'm the new guy, Matt."

"Well, welcome Matt, I'm Jake. It's great to have you here."

My eyes then just started to adjust. I could make out the outline of a tall, lean, muscular figure in front of me. His skin was a tanned shade of white, his hair brown, and his eyes hazel, he was hot. Now my eyes were completely in focus, and I noticed one thing that I hadn't noticed before - he was ass naked.

"Thanks - Oh! Um, you're, um, naked?"

"Matt, this is the locker room, are you aware of that?"

"Yes sorry, I just wasn't expecting it."

He laughed. "It's alright, Matt, you can follow me." He turned around and started to walk away. I just now realized that I didn't really get a good look at his dick, but when he turned around and was walking naked in front of me, I noticed the perfection of his ass. It was muscular and untanned from the speedo, a real turn on for me. I felt my dick starting to get hard, but I knew this could not happen. As we walked passed the urinals, I told him to go on without me, I needed to take a piss before practice.

"Ok," he said, "I'll just be up here, you should come and meet all the other guys when you're done here."

"Thanks, I'll just be a minute." I went up to the urinal (it had no dividers, but luckily there was no one else there at the time,) and wanked one out. I needed to stay flaccid for the remainder of the day.

And that is the first time I met Jake.