Moving Along...

I showed up at the pool for afternoon practice around 4:00. Jake hadn't arrived yet, so I went into the locker room by myself. Before going back to the lockers I took a stop at the urinals to take a piss before practice. I whipped out my cock as peed, and while I was peeing, someone pulled down the back of my sweatpants and came onto my asscheeks. I turned around quickly, cock still out, but I had finished pissing. It was the wanker, Tim, wanking before practice. He laughed and walked away, completely naked, big black cock throbbing and dripping excess cum as he walked. 

So here I was, back of my pants down and my ass dripping with cum, standing at the urinal. I just took all of my clothes off there and used my towel to wash the cum off. I started walking nude to the locker. As I turned the corner, someone ran up behind me and slapped my ass. I snapped around, it was Jake. 

"Thanks Jake." I gestured to my ass. "Tim got me."

"Nice." While were just standing in the middle of the hallway to the lockers, Jake put down his bag and took off his pants. A little random.

"So you're just taking off your pants now." 

"Yeah, my balls were sweating..." 

I approached Jake and felt his balls, they were practically dripping in sweat. "How does that happen?"

"I'm a sweaty guy. Plus I have big balls" He replied.

He and I walked naked to the locker, sharing one again. I put on the white speedo he gave me again and he put on his black one. We walked out to the pool deck together. 

"My friend Eric is joining the swim team tomorrow." 

"Really? What's he like?" 

"Well he's a baseball player, so don't expect him to be a good swimme-"

"No," he interrupted, "what's he like."

"Um, he's tall, brown eyes brown hair..."

"Go on..."

"8 inch cock, medium thickness."

"There we go." 

"He'll probably want to share the shower with us, if that's alright." 

"Yeah, of course he can, as long as he can handle seeing my, um, sledgehammer." 

"He'll be ok." We laughed. 

We started practice. It was in the middle of practice that Jake's suit decided to rip across his bulge because it was too big. He got out and went to the locker room to change, I followed. He looked for another suit in his bag, completely naked and dripping with pool water. 

I said, "I guess you'll just have to swim naked." As a joke, but it seemed to turn him on. He got a boner. "C'mon Jake, this really isn't the time for a boner." 

He sat down on the bench and sighed, his "sledgehammer" raging. "Could you help me with this?" He asked. 

"Of course, what do you want me to do?" 

"Suck me."

I walked over to him and got down on my knees. I took of my suit too, I knew my boner was coming. I sucked him off for about 5 minutes until he told me he was going to cum, and I pulled out my mouth and he came all over his upper body, one shot even hit his cap. Next was me, so I stood up and jacked off in front of him until I came on his face. He smiled. 

We had to wait for his boner to go down before we went back out, because he always had to wait a few minutes before round two of cum came along. This happened so suddenly, he didn't even feel it coming, and he came on my (his former) sweatpants. I really did not mind.

It turns out that Jake really didn't have an extra suit, so he was really going to have to swim naked. I offered him my suit but he declined. We walked back out onto the pool deck with one of us naked and having cum all over his body. Coach didn't even say anything. 

Jake finished the last hour of practice in the nude. It really was hot, though, watching him swim naked. His cock kind of just floated wildly and coach got a boner. He jacked it off into the pool... 

When practice was done, we walked back into the locker room again, Jake still naked. It's amazing to me how he didn't care. He was even adjusting his balls as we were walking, they were smaller from the cold water. 

Once we got back into the locker room, we again walked back into the shower and starting rinsing off. This time, we both did not get boners considering we both came an hour ago, but Colby made an appearance in the shower and came up Jake's ass when he wasn't expecting it, and Hugh the wrestler dude pushed me down onto the floor and then came into my face. Still, we did not get boners. 

We walked back to the locker still flaccid, and got changed no problem. Of course, coach came into the locker room looking to cum and happened to choose Colby this time to cum on, but first he shoved him down to the floor and fucked him for a while, kind of hot. 

I said goodbye to Jake and felt his cock one more time, taking him by surprise. Still no boner, so we went our separate ways. I couldn't help but wait for tomorrow, Eric was coming.