Ouch...

Jake suddenly took both of his hands and grabbed one of my asscheeks with either hand. He pulled me to the bench and then lifted me up so I was sitting on his lap, his cock in front of me in an upright position, extending all the way to his toned pecs. He then kissed me roughly and picked me up again, this time taking me to a part of the locker room I've never seen before.

He took me to where the stalls and urinals were, but on the other side of the wall there was a painting type thing of an ocean, and I always figured it was just a painting on the wall, but I watched as Jake pushed it away. It was a curtain! How could I never have realized that!

Behind the curtain were four rows of benches with a podium and a projector screen. I guess this was like a strategy room for teams or something, this locker room must have been used for football or soccer or something before swimming, whatever, I didn't care. Jake took me down the isle between the benches and stopped about halfway down. He lied me down on the end of a bench on the right side and brought my feet above my head. He took his cock and shoved it through Eric's boxers that I still had on. 

His dick entered my asshole in full force. It hurt like hell, but I loved every second of it. He started by only putting it halfway in and we gradually worked that the whole thing made it in. After about ten minutes of rough fucking, he grabbed me and threw me up, and he lied down where I was previously laying. He took his hand to his cock and stuck it out into the air. I sat on it, and I rode Jake's cock. 

It was now that I realized how hot he looked as he fucked me. Now that I was riding him, he was able to relax and just enjoy it. He had one hand on my dick, that he had pulled through the fly of the boxers, jacking me off and the other running through his hair. His pecks were bulging and his abs seemed to be gleaming with sweat. His face was tense and he was whispering "fuck" often. 

As for me, I was in so much pain. I was screaming "fuck" about every second and my hands were all over Jake's body, I found some comfort in doing so. My asshole felt like it was on fire and with every bounce I did, it just hurt even more, but not without much pleasure. I loved it very much. I could feel Jake's dick pulsing inside of me and that's when he said, "fuck, I'm gonna cum." 

I stopped riding but still sat on his dick, and let Jake's juice fill up my asshole. I swear I could see his eyes roll to the back of his head. His whole body tensed and his middle kind of jointed up. He screamed with pleasure. I got off his dick and cum poured out my asshole. I lied on him and kissed him softly now. He moved down to my cock and sucked me for a few minutes until I felt like I was going to cum. I pulled out then and came all over his torso. I had never had a bigger orgasm in my life. His whole body seemed to be covered in my and his cum. And that's when I realized...

OW! My asshole hurt like hell. This was a pain unimaginable to everything else. I lied down on the floor and clenched my ass with my hands. The pain went away after a few minutes and I got up to walk. It felt very strange and foreign. I went over to check on Jake. He was just laying there with a big smile. I kissed him, and pulled him up. Cum dripped down his body and onto the floor a little, we didn't care. My boner was gone, but he still had his - he hadn't had his second burst of cum yet. "How was that?" He asked. 

"Wow," I replied, "just wow." 

He smiled softly. I grabbed his dick and took him through the curtain and to the showers. In the process of walking over there, I felt his dick pulse and his second round of cum came out onto my arm. I didn't mind. He apologized, but I just laughed. His dick now returned to his "flaccid" state of eight inches. 

We got into a shower and I took off the boxers and hung them on a hook. We washed off quickly, not talking. It wasn't exactly awkward, we just had nothing to talk about, really. I then grabbed the boxers and we walked back to the locker and got dressed.

I asked Jake, "What should we do with the um, boxers? They have cum on them and a huge hole in the ass section." 

Jake relied, "I'll show you tomorrow at practice, I have a special place to put them." 

I smiled softly and said goodbye to Jake. I put the boxers in my swim bag. I left the locker room and got in the car and drove home. It felt weird driving. I couldn't wait to see where we were going to put our souvenir tomorrow.