Coach Paul?

Jake and I started walking to the locker again. I thought about Jake's advice, to cum on someone. I kind of wanted to, but who should I do it to? Wouldn't they think I was some sort of perv? Probably not, because this is a messed up team. All I knew is that I needed to get this boner gone.

"Hey Jake, any advice on what to do with this?" He turned his head in my direction and I gestured to my boner.

"Try Jack, he's the one standing over there with his back to us and his speedo still on. He gives free blowjobs." Was he actually being serious?

"Wait, are you serious? I just need to cum."

"You can cum in his mouth."

Now that I was thinking about it, a blowjob would feel nice. I started walking over to Jack and Jake came with me. 

"Hey Jack, this is Matt." Jake said. "He, well..." Jake gestured to my dick. Then Jack responded in a soothing voice.

"All cool, come on over here." Jack got on his knees and gestured for me to go over there. I did, and Jack took my cock into his mouth while Jake was watching. This wasn't my first blowjob, but boy this felt good. I was just about to cum after a few minutes when Coach Paul walked in. As soon as I saw him, I pulled my dick from Jack's mouth, trying to hide what was happening, but it was too late. I came in Jack's face while Coach Paul watched.

"Ah, you're a good teammate Jack." Coach said. I was horrified. I just came in someone's face while he watched, what was going to happen next? "Could I go next, Jack?" Coach said. He was pulling down his underwear, revealing his perfect thick dick.

"Of course coach." Jack said, wiping my cum from his eyes.

Jake said, "C'mon Matt, let's go." Just as coach put his dick into Jack's mouth and let out a mighty sigh.

Jake and I finally got back to our locker, after a shower and the Jack experience. Now, I noticed, Jake's boner was back. I forgot that he never came. He started stroking it.

"Now Matt, what should I do with this?" Gesturing towards his cock, just as I did.

"How about Colby."

"Not my type."

"What about Tim."

"He's wanking right now."

"Coach?"

"Never disturb him while he's getting a blowjob, I've learned from experience."

"Ok, well, I don't know anyone else."

"Let's go looking." He started walking, I followed him.

He pointed out an Indian guy to me, who's name was Mandip. He was already fully dressed and leaving. Then he showed me Colby's group of friends, who all looked like surfer dudes. They were circle jerking, but it seemed a little odd to me that they were doing that, considering Colby just came on my back... Next, Jake showed me this wrestler looking guy. I figured that he definitely was not on the team, but apparently he was. I didn't see him out at practice. He was wearing a jockstrap with his ass showing to us, which was really hairy and bulky. Remember, Jake and I were naked this whole time, and Jake had his huge-ass boner.

We walked over to the wrestler dude, who's name was apparently Hugh. We were quiet so he didn't hear us. When Hugh bent down to pick up his pants, Jake quickly stuck his dick in Hugh's asscheeks, but not in his hole, and came. It was like a waterfall of cum. It was everywhere. It was white, sticky, and magnificent. Hugh snapped around. 

"Who the , who the fuck???? Oh, wait, it was you Jake." He glanced down at Jake's throbbing cock as cum leaked from it. Hugh was mad at first, but he smiled when he saw it was Jake. I guess Jake had that impression on everyone. "Who's your friend?" Hugh asked Jake, with cum leaking from his ass onto the ground.

"That's Matt," Jake said, "he's new, but he's gotten used to this place pretty fast." Jake looked at me and smiled. 

Jake and I walked away, this time actually planning to get changed and head home. We got to the locker, Jake opened it, and we took out our clothes. Jake had American Eagle boxers, my favorite kind. He noticed that I had the same kind, and asked if we wanted to trade.

"Hey Matt, we've got the same type of boxers. I have like four of this kind, wanna trade?" Of course I agreed. I really couldn't wait to smell them at home... I put on his boxers. I couldn't help but smile as I put them on, they felt like Jake. I then put my khakis back on and my tshirt, and waited for Jake so I could walk out with him. He put on jeans and a polo, looking hot. 

We walked out of the locker room together. As we were walking, I noticed a lot of people jerking off or being sucked and Tim was fucking someone. Coach Paul came in Jack's face. I smiled, and Jake saw me. 

"You like this team?" 

"Yeah..." I said, smiling. "I think it's gonna be a good fit for me."

Jake smiled back as we pushed open the doors to the lobby. 

"Well Matt, it was nice meeting you." He stuck out his hand for a handshake. I shook his hand.

"You too Jake, see you tomorrow." Jake and I walked separate directions.

As I got into the car, my mother asked how my first practice was.

"Amazing," I replied, "it was amazing."