Let's Get Cleaned Up

Jake, Eric, and I walked back to the locker from the locked door to the pool deck. It was obvious that Jake had his full on boner now. His bulge was completely shifted to look like a snake wrapped around his side. Jake put in his combo to the locker and he and I immediately took off our suits. His boner was unleashed. Since it was so heavy, it didn't exactly stand upright, it just stuck out really far. Eric stared at it with amazement. 

"Let's go Eric," Jake said, "we need to get showering, there's a lot of work to do."

"I thought maybe I could wait until we got over to the shower to take off my suit?" Eric asked.

"No." Jake and I simultaneously said. Jake went over to him and pulled his suit down.

"I guess that works." Eric said. We then started walking over to the showers. As we passed the urinals, we all took a piss. Since there were only two urinals, Eric went to one and Jake and I shared one at the same time. It was a little funny watching Jake attempt to piss with a boner. Eventually he got mad and took a few big steps back from the urinal and tried shooting his piss all the way from there in a rainbow arch. It actually worked, but it was obvious he intentionally tried hitting me in the ass with his piss a bit. I turned around and hit him with my stream on purpose. He ran off running to the showers, but I waited for Eric. He finished, I slapped his ass, and we were on our way to the showers. I noticed his dick was getting hard.

We arrived at the showers. No one had bothered to close the curtains anymore, it didn't really matter. As we walked, we checked out everyone in the showers. Some people were actually showering, but the majority were sucking or fucking or jacking off. It was pretty hot. 

Then we passed Jake, we were looking for him. He was in a shower with Colby. Colby was bent over and Jake's hands were all up in his asscheeks washing it. Colby was moaning a bit, and Jake let his dick lay on Colby's back. Jake saw us, and told us to wait a minute, so we waited there. As Jake finished, he said, 

"Alright Colb, you're... DONE!" And as he screamed done, he stuck his monster dick into Colby's little ass, all the way up. Colby yelled in agony, we all laughed. Jake fucked him a few times and then pulled out, he didn't cum luckily. Colby was laying on the ground crying as Jake walked away with us to a vacant shower. 

We got into the shower and turned on the water. As Eric felt his dick getting hard, he turned around with his ass facing to us, just as I did on my first day. I had a boner now too. Jake gave me a look, it was time to show Eric what we did in the shower. I put my dick vertically into Eric's asscheeks and started humping. He snapped around quickly, exposing his boner.

"Aren't you guys embarrassed?" He said.

"No," I answered, "just roll with it." 

I put my hand out onto Eric's cock and started jacking it. Before long, he told me he was gonna cum and I pushed him out into the area between the showers, so he could cum on someone. Luckily, Hugh the wrestler dude happened to be walking by, and Eric unleashed onto his bulge. He was wearing his jockstrap as usual. Eric stood there as cum was leaking from his throbbing cock and Hugh was mad. He picked up Eric by the waist and carried him back into a shower and closed the curtain. Eric was about to be fucked. I heard screaming as Hugh's dick entered Eric. All Jake and I could do was listen, it was sexy.

I guess I was in some sort of trance listening to Eric having sex, so I was startled when Jake put his hand on my ass and shut the curtain tight. 

I looked into his eyes, unsure why he did that. We both still had boners. He was a good 5 inches taller than me, I just noticed that. We stared into each others eyes for a while, until he did something unexpected. He kissed me. With tongue. A good wet kiss. Our cocks touching together, no space between our bodies. We were making out. This definitely was not something guys just casually did. Maybe it was possible Jake had feelings for me, too?