Thirty-Two: The Move

The Move
Elijah.

From the moment I woke up, I knew something was wrong. The bullet did something to me, I just can't figure out what just yet. My memory was fairly well, I just like making sure I remember things correctly so I'll look to Elisha to make sure I'm on point.

Dr. Laurence said nothing abnormal has happened to me, she said my brain looks 'fine.' As though I weren't shot by a bullet. That, however, worries me the slightest bit.

If I was shot by someone with a silver bullet and I did not die, something should be wrong. All this 'you're fine' mambo jumbo was not what I wanted to hear because it couldn't be true.

Silver bullets to the head mean death not you're alive and well.

"Are you sure about this, Pa?" I looked up at him.

"I..." He sighed, "I actually trust him with you. He ruined my son's life but, thankfully he can't ruin yours or else he'll only be sabotaging himself and his Pack."

I can officially say in relation to my parents I ran away for nothing. They both couldn't care less, they're just happy I'm alive. Or maybe they don't care because I've been out for a year and a half and don't want to fuss about anything, they just want my health up. I don't know.

Jay and the Pack don't know. I'm nervous to see his reaction. Will he hate me? Will he still accept it? I hope he does, he practically raised me. His approval matters to me, even though I don't like saying so.

However, if my parents are okay with it, or as okay as they pretend to be, he should be too, right?

"Okay. I'll go see Jay now." I announce.

"Alpha Jay." My mom corrects.

"Jay doesn't mind me calling him Jay, Ma. So, I will."

My mother doesn't want me to live with Alexander. She thinks he is incapable of watching over me. Which I understand. I mean, I did get shot whilst with him. However, she doesn't know about his other side so I don't expect her to understand why I agreed to this.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't agree because of it. I'm just saying I understand why he couldn't hear the bullet coming.

I agreed to live with him mainly because I felt the need to. From the moment I gained consciousness, there were two things I wanted.

1. My mate and
2. Revenge

Okay, truthfully, it was

1. That needle out of me and
2. Water

However, the top wins because the actual first two were sorted within a minute. Right not the top two still apply, all I want is to be around my mate and with my mate.

I needed him to get back to my full strength and it didn't hurt being around him anymore. He was a lot kinder now then he was before.

I walked the distance to Jay's house alone, I needed the time to think. It's been a few days since I woke up and I'm not sure how I feel about missing out on all that time. Everyone around me has changed in some way. Even I have changed.

I've missed out on so much. I've also stolen precious time from my family. Their lives stopped for those eighteen months. I knew for sure my parents and Elisha have been completely thrown off course.

Elisha wanted to have pups shortly after moving into her home. She didn't do that because she was too busy stressing over me. You can't stress that much while you're pregnant or else you will miscarry.

My parents wanted to take a trip around the world a few months after Elisha and I turned nineteen. They couldn't because they wouldn't leave me, afraid I might die.