How you met..

Sal
You meet Sal at a coffee house. You're sitting in the corner, engrossed in your favourite book with a coffee in hand. You don't notice Sal when he walks in but he sure notices you, he thinks you're the prettiest girl he's seen. He watches you for almost half an hour before he eventually works up the courage to come over and talk to you, and the minute your eyes meet each other's your world is changed forever.

Joe
You meet Joe in the park. You notice him straight away, just sitting on a bench watching the world go by him. He looks so relaxed and content. You can't help but notice those amazing deep blue eyes, you imagine yourself getting lost in them, waking up to them in the morning. You need to know him, you decide so you take a seat next to him on the bench, and slowly start up some small conversation.

Murray
You meet Murr at a concert, you're so close to the front, but you're so short you can't see over the Giants in front of you, shuffling from side to side and jumping up and down to try get a glimpse of the band you love, no luck. Suddenly you feel two hands grip tightly on your waist and you panic for a moment before you feel warm breath fan in your ear and a deep voice "let me help you with that" you hear and the voice instantly calms you. After the concert ends you and Murr go to a cafe and talk for hours.

Quinn
You meet Brian purely by chance, your out for your morning jog, one minute you're jogging The next your on your back staring at the clouds with an aching in your back. "So- sorry mam" a mans voice brings you out your daze as a warm hand wraps around your arm and pulls you back to your feet, you're met by the deepest most amazing brown eyes you've ever seen. Your face flushed from embarrassment and attraction. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going, I'm late for work, I didn't mean to trip you" he stammers his way through the sentence, you take in his appearance, dressed in shorts and a plain back tshirt, he has longish dark hair that looks ruffled and soft and you want nothing more than to run your hands through it, he has a short dark beard that covers his jawline, his smile hits his eyes every time and he's just beautiful. "It's okay"
You say with a giggle at how flustered he is. "No it's not, let me buy you dinner to apologise ?" He orders as opposed to questioning, you feel heat rush to your face again as you simply nod your head as you exchange contact details.