What he calls you..

Sal
Since the first date you guys had Sal has always referred to you as beautiful. The first thing that leave his lips every morning is "good morning beautiful" and every night before you fall asleep "good night beautiful". He not only calls you beautiful but he makes you feel it as well. He makes you feel beautiful when you're dressed to the nines, he makes you feel beautiful when your sick and laying about the couch with a red nice, the sniffles and in sweats and his tshirt. He makes you feel beautiful.

Joe
Joe likes to call you Honey, he says that he calls you honey because of how sweet you are. You love how casual and how easy it slips off his tongue when he's speaking to you, regardless of where you are or who you are with he always greets you with a "hey honey" and it sets your heart a flutter.

Murray
Murr always, always calls you sweetie, he has done since the minute you met, you love it, it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside. If he's not calling you sweetie he's calling you love, he always says how you're his only love, the only one he'll ever have.

Quinn
Quinn, he always calls you his girl, or his baby, or his babygirl. No matter what he calls you he always refers to you as his. Not in a possessive way, in an endearing, loving way that makes your heart race and you feel like you're home. You love being his anything. He makes you feel like the most loved person in the world.