When they get mad

Sal

When Sal get's mad at you he ignores you, and you hate it, because how is anything supposed to get solved if he wont ever talk to you.
"Sal, c'mon.. We need to talk about this" you plead, he had been ignoring you for hours, he was mad and you knew it but you had no idea what he was mad at you about.
"Sal, seriously.. How are we supposed to get past things if you never speak to me when you're mad.." You questioned exasperated. And that's exactly how every fight you guys have goes until he finally come out of his slump and apologises to you.

Joe

When Joe gets mad at you he becomes very grumpy, he'll huff and puff until you give in and apologize, for whatever has happened between you.
Joe is generally not an angry guy, he has his moments but he mainly gets huffy when he is mad, he makes you feel guilty until you end up apologising for something you did and even the things you didn't do. He's sneaky like that.

Murray

When Murr gets mad he'll become passive aggressive, pretending that nothing is wrong while at the same time making it obvious that something isnt right either.
When Murray is mad at you he's like a tween girl, pretending to be overly happy while simultaneously making you well aware that he's mad at you for some unknown reason. He does this for hours before finally he forget why he was mad in the first place and goes back to being his usual charming self.

Quinn

Quinn yells when he's mad, he doesn't mean it to scare you, it's just the only way he knows how to vent. So when you had bumped into your ex boyfriend at the mall today and had hugged him and spoke to him freely with Brian by your side, he didn't like that.

"What the fuck (YN) after everything he did to you and after everything he put us through, you think its okay to hug him and laugh with him as though he didn't nearly destroy us?" Brian yells, throwing his hands in the air in anger.
"I'm sorry bri.. i just didn't want to cause anymore trouble" you defend, you hate when he yells, that's how you know he's really hurting or upset.
"I'm sorry (YN) I don't mean to yell at you, I just don't want to lose you and he managed to come between us before, I get worried it will happen again" he lowers his tone taking you into his arms and holding you close.
Without a doubt Brian always always apologises for yelling at you, or getting mad at you, you know how much he loves you.