1. How they fuck you - SAL (Smut)

Sexual content, avert your eyes it's about to get smutty! (:

Sal

Sal's a hopeless romantic at best, he's shy and reserved when it comes to talking about sex, or getting naked. So when you both decided that it was time to take your relationship to the next step, you weren't really sure what to expect.

So when you returned from dinner that night, slightly intoxicated, you didn't expect Sal's actions in the slightest. 

The minute you walked into your bedroom Sal's lips were on yours, his tongue begging for entrance as it traced your bottom lip softly. You, of course obliged, granting him entrance as his tongue meshed with your own, his hands grasping your hips as he pulled your body closer to his own, your hands finding there way around his neck and into his hair as he deepened the kiss.

His hands slipping up your back to unzip your dress, parting your lips for a moment in order to push the dress over your shoulders till it pooled on the floor beneath you, and pull his own shirt over his head.

His eyes roamed your bare form, covered only by your bra and panties, you had never been gladder for wearing matching underwear. "God, (yn). You're beautiful" he whispered before pulling you into him again and locking his lips with your own once more.

You let your hands roam over the skin of his stomach and over his chest to the soft patch of hair that littered there, letting them roam back down over his chest, over his stomach to his waist, where you fumbled with the buckle of his belt and button on his jeans until you freed him of them and the slid down his legs and he stepped out of them, his lips never leaving yours as he slowly backed you over and onto the bed, following you down till he was situated comfortably on top of you.

He broke contact with your mouth only to relocate to your neck, gently pressing soft wet kisses all over your neck and over your collar bones. Your breathing picking up pace the more excited you got. 

You felt his hand drift over your back and unclasping your bra before he pulled the straps down your shoulders and let the bra join your dress on the floor. The cold air hitting your now bare chest, not for long as Sal's hands replaced your bra, massaging your breast gently, his thumb gently rubbing your nipple. you could feel his hardness against your thigh.

His hand slowly leaving your breast and drifting over your stomach leaving a trail of goosebumps in its path as his mouth latched onto your right nipple, his hand drifting lower until it dipped under the waistband of your panties, his long fingers slowly sliding beneath your folds, a smart smirk on his mouth as he feels the pool of wetness that his actions have caused.

his fingers finding that aching bundle of nerves that crave him, as he circles your clit playfully, earning a soft 'fuck' to pass your lips, you couldn't believe how gentle he was being with you, he made you feel so comfortable, so wanted, and not cheap in any way at all, which you loved, it melted you.

He gently removed your panties before sitting up slightly to remove his own underwear, revealing his hard length to you for the first time, your eyes widened at the sight and you felt a new flood of wetness to your core. 

"are you ready?" Sal asks placing the condom wrapper on the dresser, gently holding himself above you, brushing the stray hair from your face. "more than ready" you reply, letting your hands drift over the sides of his face as you pull him into a chaste kiss, letting him position himself between your legs, lining his length up with your entrance, before gently pushing into you fully. Stilling at the hilt to let you adjust to his size.

His eyes searching your own for permission to continue, when you buck your hips and let your fingertips drag over the skin of his back he takes that as permission and begins to push slowly in and out of you, pressing soft kisses and nips to your chest and neck as he slowly slides in and out of you.

His slow pace causing the pressure in the pit of your stomach to build. The mixture of how good he felt inside you and how gentle and loving he was begin with you, pushing you over the edge as he pushed into you again and again, your high taking over you, your walls contracting around him and drawing him closer to his own climax as he pushed into you a final time, before collapsing beside you, your chest rising and falling as he pulled you closer to his side, his breath fanning your ear as he tried to steady himself.

"Wow" was all you could say, as you laid there, head on his chest as his hand drifted softly over the damp skin of your back.