When they get jealous..

Sal
When Sal is jealous he is always, always stroppy about it. He'll huff and puff and become agitated, giving you the cold shoulder until you're alone. Then he'll get mad at you for making him jealous. His dominance shining through his attitude and you love it. I mean you love that Sal is always soft and gentle and sweet with you but you also like his dominant side where he is rough and possessive over you. As he slams your back against the wall and reminds you who you belong to; you're mine (YN), don't you ever forget that. You are mine.

Joe
Joe is more passive aggressive, not with you though with whoever you are talking to that's making him jealous. He'll come up and wrap his arms around you, showing the guy that you're his girl. He'll press soft kisses to your head as he integrates himself into the conversation, referring to you as babe, baby, my girl, love, honey anything he can that will highlight your relationship to the threat.

Murray
Murr gets huffy with you when he is jealous, as he puffs out his cheeks and huffs until you pay attention to him. Then he turns away from you till you're rushing after him trying to coax him into coming out of his mood by pressing soft kisses to his neck and wrapping your hands around his neck. After a while of you whispering sweet nothings in his ear and press little kisses all over him, he'll smile and wrap his arms around your waist and kiss you deeply, making sure the guy you were talking to sees you're with him.

Quinn
Brian gets mad when he is jealous. If he seems you talking to someone he isn't okay with he simply walks over to you takes you by the hand or waist or shoulder and directs you in another direction with a glaring stare at the guy you were talking to. You pretend to be mad with him, but in truth you love his possessiveness, you enjoy being his and people knowing about it. After that he'll spend the rest of the night by your side, kissing you deeply and letting his hands drift all over you.