Inappropriate in public

Sal
Sal wasn't one for public displays of affection, but the minute he had a drink in him he was all over you, and you loved it.

Sitting at the bar with him and the guys, you watched as he threw back another shot. Watching his face contort with hysterical laughter at something Q had said, but you couldn't concentrate on anything that anyone was saying. All you could concentrate on was Sal's fingertips drifting over the bare skin of your knee under the table, his hand slowly slipping under the material of your dress. His fingertips leaving a trail of goosebumps from your knee up your thigh. Squeezing your thigh gently as his fingers brushed your core over your panties, leaving you squirming in your seat and heat rising to your cheeks.

Joe
Joe was always around you when you were out in public, he was always so protective over you when other people were around.

You had been at one of his friends birthday parties and you were standing in front of Joe as people began to give speeches about the birthday boy. You leaned your body against joes front as he stood behind you with his arms around your waist, his front pressed against your back.

You had been tuned into all the speeches that you jumped a little when you felt the nip of joes teeth against your neck, shock soon being replaced with pleasure as you felt his warm tongue flick out to was the sharpness of his teeth on your skin, you face flushed as his hot breath fanned across the skin of your neck. You face flushing red as he began to whisper dirty secrets in your ear, crossing your legs slightly as the wetness began to pool at the images Joe was inserting into your mind.

Murray
Murr was always the jealous type so when you guys where anywhere in public he made sure to let everyone know you were with him.

He would always make rude comments letting everyone know that you'd be in his bed tonight. You loved it though, you wanted the world to know that James Murray was yours.

He'd always have his hand on your ass squeezing gently, or his arm draped over your shoulder brushing your boob with his fingers.

Quinn
Brian Quinn was a naughty man and it's one of the many things you loved about him.

You both loved to tease each other in public but you always got the upper hand.

Sitting in the bar after one of his shows you had your head rest against his shoulder as he joked around with the guys, your palm resting on his thigh as you grew bored of the conversation, deciding to have a little fun.

You began to draw circles with your fingertip on his lower thing before slowly letting your fingers dance up his leg towards his groin watching in amusement as he squirmed uncomfortably in his seat. Letting your hand brush over the growing bulge in his pants, to began to rub him through his jeans, not halting till there was an obvious bulge in his jeans.

Pulling your hand away completely and pressing a soft kiss you his cheek with a small giggle as you watched him stare at you with a scowl, mixed with arousal and longing.