Proposing..

Sal
For as long as you've known sal he's always been "the shy guy". His actions and his expressions always gave him away. So now that he was tapping his foot frantically and chewing his gums, his eyes frantically darting around the small restaurant he had brought you to, you knew something was up. Reaching a hand across the table to clasp over his own "sal, baby, what's wrong?" You questioned gently, your voice pulling his attention to your face "n-nothing" he muttered knitting his eyebrows. "I know you're lying, but whatever it is, when you're ready to talk I'll be ready to listen" you sighed gently before sinking back into your own chair and continuing on with your meal. Soon enough it was time to order dessert. Your favourite. Lifting the menu to study the delicious treats you were in heaven, but you couldn't decide between chocolate fudge sundae or sticky toffee pudding. Laying the menu open on the table and raising your eyes up to ask sal what he was getting you saw that his chair was empty, looking around slowly you almost chocked when you found him, on one knee in front of you, every eye in the restraint looking in your direction "(YN), you-you know how much I l-love you" he stuttered, before regaining composure and continuing "you've made these past four years the best of my life and I'm not prepared to let you go, will you-will you marry me baby?" He questioned, a sharp exhale at the end of the sentence as the neves wracked through his being "yes, yes you idiot of course I'll marry you" you speak, your hands reaching out automatically to pull his face to your own for a soft quick kiss. Now you understood why he had been so fidgety all night.

Joe
You know Joes the sentimental, traditional type, when you guys first met he asked if you would court him. He waited till the second date before asking permission to kiss you goodnight and he made sure you knew that he would only ever take it further when you told him you were ready for it. He gave you a drawer from his dresser wrapped up as an anniversary gift for your 1st year anniversary and for your second Christmas together he had wrapped up a key to his apartment in a gift box with a beautiful letter asking if you would move in with him. He was the most romantic guy you had ever met. He was so soppy and lovey dovey and knew exactly what you liked and how you liked it. So for your 4th anniversary of being together, you came home from work to the hallway covered in rose petals and candles, leading you to your dining room with a beautifully set table and your favourite dinner laid out perfectly with candles and roses and wine and there was Joe standing in his black suit and a cute little dickie bow. Your heart almost exploded with the love you felt for the man in front of you. After dinner Joe led you to the bathroom where he had drawn you an amazing bubble bath with candles and more wine and little hearts floating in the water, he set you in the bath gently and washed your hair with your favourite shampoo, letting his fingertips drift over the wet skin of your back. Before wrapping you in a huge fluffy towel and carrying you to your bedroom and leaving you to get dried off and dressed while he disappeared down stairs for you last surprise. The butterflies in your tummy were doing overtime and you couldn't believe how lucky you had gotten with him. After getting dressed you slowly made your way downstairs and into the living room and you couldn't believe the sight in front of you, there in the middle of your floor were rose petals laid out in a heart design with the words "marry me?" Written in roses in the centre, your hand automatically rose to your face to cover your mouth in shock and tears stung your eyes. "(YN)?" Joe spoke averting your gaze to the man of your dreams down on one knee with the most beautiful ring you had ever seen held out in front of him "I love you with my whole being, you're the best part of me and I never want to let you go, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I lo-" "YES JOEY!" You cut him off launching yourself onto the floor and into his arms "yes Joey, I'll marry you" you happily sobbed into his shoulder.

Murray
James was straight to the point, about everything. And that's what you loved about him. You never had to wonder what was going on with him, or how he was feeling, or what you guys were doing or where you were going. You loved that because you were exactly the same. So him asking you out or asking you to move in, as though it was normal conversation was perfect for you. So when you guys were sitting with a table full of junk food and take out, watching reruns of your favourite show and James had turned to you and simply said "let's get married, I want you to be my wife (YN)" as though it was the most natural thing in the world to him, for you to be his forever, you had never felt so lucky in your life, to have a man who loved and adored you and looked at you like you put the stars in the sky. And his simple statement required nothing but a simple reply from you "okay, let's do it, let's get married" and with that you both smiled the biggest smiles and simply snuggled back up on the couch and talked about your life together. And in its simplest for that was perfect for you two.

Quinn
You adored how hard Quinn tried to be romantic for you, he always assumed that you required all that lovey dovey, sentimental shit. But in reality all you wanted was him, in all his goofy awkwardness. So when you had received a package today at work from Quinn containing s beautiful red dress and a note directing you to wear it and meet him at the little restraint you guys had found at The beach front at 6, you had no idea what you were in for.

6 o'clock soon came and you were in the dress and walking up the path to the restaurant. Only to be greeted by a well dressed Quinn standing at the door holding a single red rose. "Well hello handsome" you smiled happily as you reached him "wow" was all he could muster before handing you the rose and holding the door open for you to enter.

"Wow it's beautiful in here tonight" you stated simply, your eyes drifting around the restaurant, taking note that it was empty and there was a small table laid out beautifully with candles and wine in the centre of the room, with you guys song playing softly in the background.

"What's going on babe?" You questioned, confused. Turning to face Brian but to be met with the last thing you expected. There he was in front of you, holding out a small black box containing the most beautiful ring you had ever seen, holding it out to you as though it were an offering. He remained silent, allowing you to comprehend what was happening. Your eyes slowly drifting to his face as you watched the muscles in his neck contract with every gulp he took "(YN), will you marry me?" He asked, simple but perfect "yes" you answered simply, nodding your head as he took a step forward and placed the ring on your finger before pulling you joyously into his arms.

Spending the rest of the night together in the restaurant, him telling you how much he loved you and what he imagined your future to be like. It was perfect.