Your/their name in their/your phone

Sal

His name in your phone :- 'Cheeky' this is an inside joke between you guys, it's something that only you and Sal know about, he loves to be cheeky with you, whether it be a sly hand sliding up your thigh when you are in a public place, whether it be a sly look he gives you when you're in the middle of a conversation. He is constantly doing something that has you scolding him with a "hey cheeky!" And he loves it.

Your name in his phone :- 'Beautiful' this is what Sal always calls you, in private, in public, he always makes sure you know how beautiful you are to him. When he comes home it's a "hey beautiful" when he's talking about you with someone it's always "isn't she beautiful" it's endearing and it melts you.

Joe

His name in your phone :- 'BabyBoy' you always have and always will call Joe your baby boy, with those baby blues and his gentle nature, you just adore him. He's your baby, you're entire world and you love him.

Your name in his phone : 'BabyGirl' it's not only sweet when Joey calls you this but it's also extremely sexy, you love it when he's grunting it during sex, it literally sends electricity shooting through your body. Then in day to day life he'll hit you with a "hey babygirl" and although he means it in a purely innocent nature you can't help the flush of heat that brushes over your skin at the thought of his skin on your own.

Murray

His name in your phone :- 'my prince'
Murr has always said that he'd rescue you every time, he likes to think of himself as a knight in shining armour and if you're being honest he really is your Prince Charming, he makes you feel a million bucks every second of the day.

His name in your phone :- 'princess'
He always says you deserve the world and to be treated like a princess and admittedly he really does make you feel like one, he does everything for you, he treats you like royalty and he loves you unconditionally.

Quinn

His name in your phone :- 'MyGuy' cause that's exactly what he is. The minute you met Brian he swore to be yours forever and he has kept to his word, he always reminds you that he belongs to you and only you, that you're the only one he wants, that you're the only one he needs. And when you call him your guy to anyone he instantly feels needed and wanted, it makes him feel good about himself and that makes you so much happier.

Your name in his phone :- "MyGirl" oh how it melts you when he calls your his anything, you enjoy his stake of claim on you, you love belonging to him. Not in a controlling way, in an endearing way. Like you love being his. Belonging to him. When he hits you with a "how's my girl" your mood instantly lifts, you can't control the smile that spreads on your face.

In the bedroom when he constantly reminds you that your his when he pounds into you, sends sheer ecstasy through you, raising hairs and bumps on your skin. You love belonging to him, being his girl.