{room service}

"Room Service!" 

I looked up at the door after a series of knocking with a smug grin on my lips. I slipped off the bed and hurried to the door, swinging it open. I placed my hands on my hips as Tom stood before me, "College doesn't have room service, silly..." I teased.

Tom wiggled his eyebrows, "It does now, and his name is Tom, and he brings a surprise..." He then revealed a bunch of roses from behind his back and I gasped, raising my hands to my mouth, "I'm so sorry, you know that right? Out of all days, the theatre called me in... Happy one month anniversary."

How much sweeter can this man get? "I didn't mind that you couldn't make it to the movies today, you know..." I grinned, closing the door behind him and heading over to my bed to clean up, "Gave me some time to study."

"Studying? I left you to study?" Tom made a sound of disgust and I laughed. 

He placed the roses on my bedside table and I left my books on the work table. Well, my table, since Pepper wasn't fond of opening textbooks. I sat down at the base of the mattress and Tom kneeled down on the carpet so we could be even, "You chose good, Hiddleston..." I breathed into his ear, "Roses are my favourite flower."

Tom chuckled deeply, sending my body shaking, "You know what they say..." He murmured, "Roses are red, violets are blue. I bought you those flowers, because I want you." Then he kissed me. Slow, passionate, delicately; and his lips were hinted with strawberries. We were pushed down thanks to gravity, and our bodies lay before one another. I glanced if the door was closed, and Tom followed my stare, making us both laugh.

We paused, sniggering. Tom flopped onto the other side and we were pressed so close to each other, being two on a single bed and all. We entwined our fingers together as we looked into our eyes. His chest was against mine, and I could curl up with him and freeze time if I wanted too. Tom was too hard to resist, so we kissed again. He responded immediately and we spent the minutes together, "Pepper will be here any minute..." I hushed.

"Does it matter?" He asked, shaking his head slightly as he spoke, "Does it really matter? All I want is you, Avery."

"And vice versa..." I said, kissing him on the nose, "But Pepper doesn't take kindly to guests."

I jumped off the bed and Tom chuckled, "You're kicking me out?"

"No," I responded with a cheeky grin, grabbing my handbag, "We're both being kicked out." 

I slipped my hands through my hoodie and Tom narrowed his eyes with a smile, "What about Pepper? Didn't you say earlier today that you were helping her with her studies when she got back?"

I shrugged innocently, "It's not my fault she hasn't shown up yet. And besides, I think she can read a page or two by herself."

"You're evil, Miss Morrison..." Tom announced, wagering a finger in front of my face.

I swatted his hand away playfully, "Says the one who ditched me!" I squealed, "You are the villain!" Tom frowned, bending down and grabbing me around the waist, lifting me up and tossing me over his shoulder. I screamed as he threatened to open the door to parade down the hallway if I didn't apologise. I said 'sorry' ten times before he lowered me to the ground.

I punched his shoulder weakly and he laughed, "You can do much better then that."

"You're right..." I said before leaning into kiss him once more-

"-I seriously don't understand why people are so ignorant! Can't you see I'm walking away? Can't you see I don't care?"

I froze, hearing Pepper's high-pitched cried behind the door. I raised a finger to my lips and jerked my head in the direction of the open window. Tom nodded violently, dashing to the windowsill and jumping out onto the grass. I slipped through after him and snatched his hand, laughing as we ran out of the college grounds.