Chapter 13 - All The Hookers Really Love Me

Chapter 13

All The Hookers Really Love Me

“I think you should really consider wearing more leopard print things,” Abbie announced, taking a skimpy shirt out of a rack, showing it to me with a grin.

I snorted at the atrocious piece of clothing. “Oh, so people can really know I’m a slut?”

She just kept shaking it my way, grinning. “Well, it would be the least you could do, you know, to warn the population. Especially if you add leopard tights, now you can hardly make it more obvious.”

“I could wear a nametag saying Hi, my name is Danika and I’m a slut.” I announced a little too enthusiastically and two people turned around and stared at me for too long. They looked the other way when I started to pelvis thrust the rack of clothes.

Abbie threw the leopard top in my face to stop me from humping the rack some more. “Make that, Hi, my name is Danika and I’m a nymphomaniac. HI DANIKA!

I gave her my million dollar smile. “Please, give me credit. I’m not that much of a sex addict.”

“Yeah, but you’re getting there.”

I rolled my eyes. “Har, har, thanks a lot, bitch.”

She smiled sweetly. “Anytime, slut.”

We kept on sorting through the clothes but obviously we weren’t going to get our hands on some fashion mine gold here—this shop was pretty trampy. “So, have you done anything fun lately?” I inquired, making faces at some pretty atrocious shirts.

Abbie pouted a little, her eyes fixed on the clothes aligned in front of her. “Hmm, well, last night I just strolled down in town in my hot Lamborghini with another dude I just met and we really hit it off, just you know, not following the traffic rules, running over people and creating havoc.”

I shook my head a little. “So you played GTA all night long?”

“Not all night long,” she answered, almost defensively.

I held back a groan. “You need to start seeing real people Abbie.”

“But THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE!” she whined. “And all the hookers really love me before I shoot them in the back and steal back my money!”

. “I give up. You’re a lost cause.” I waved her off and turned around to the rack of clothes on sale but when I raised my eyes a little, BAM, my favourite stranger appeared.

I almost ran over Abbie, pulled at her shirt like a demanding kid and while pointing at Landon squealed “ERHMAGERD! THERE’S A MALE COMING OUR WAY!”

Pretty much everyone in the store at this point was looking at me like I had just come out of the looney bin.

When Landon reached us, he just rolled his eyes at me. “Only you could be causing so much commotion,” he said.

I grinned, proud of myself. But then I started to poke him in the ribs repeatedly pestering him with questions. “What are you doing here? How did you know I’d be here? You really are stalking me, aren’t you?”

Landon grabbed my head in a deadlock to stop me from pocking him and rubbed the top of my head, messing with my hair. I slapped his butt and he let got of me. “Yes, because you see, I believe that if you stalk someone for long enough you’ll get them to love you.”