Chapter 15 - The G-Word

Chapter 15

 The G-Word

When I woke up the next morning, I had a human flesh blanket wrapped around me. And by that I meant that Landon was still lying on top of me, his arms securely wrapped around my body.

Aside from the fact that it made it kind of hard to breathe, it was a nice sight to wake up to. There was something comforting about having his weight on top of me, reminding me that he was real, and I was real, and all of this was real.

Our night of promiscuous rumpus hadn’t stopped after the SpongeBob SquarePants sing-along. It had pretty much gone on till sunrise. Landon’s stamina rivalled Victor’s. And he had much more imagination. I chuckled alone thinking about some of the stuff he came up with.

I would have loved to just stay in bed for a while, and maybe go for another round with Landon but I had a shift at the sex shop today, and I needed the money. So instead of letting my mind wander back to last night, I slowly got out of Landon’s hold, and snuck out of bed. There would be time for more Spongebob sing-along, I decided. I had basically dumped Victor yesterday, and as far as I knew Landon was single and obviously getting over that blonde limber ex of his.

Normally, I would have gone straight to the shower but all the exercise had me starving so I headed for the kitchen instead. Each step I took out of the room was a painful reminder of how sore I was. I hadn’t had all-night-sex in a while. Victor always had meetings in the morning and he rarely stayed up all night. I was almost ashamed of my out-of-sex-shapeness.

When I finally reached the kitchen, I threw myself on the first thing I could eat right away that wouldn’t necessitate preparation—cold left-over pizza. As I munched on it, I threw two bagels in the toaster and when I heard the shower run, I started to scramble pretty much all the eggs I had left. Landon would probably be hungry too.

For a second, I worried about what last night would do to our relationship. I strongly believed that people that were so in tune, sex wise couldn’t suddenly be unable to communicate with each other. Last night I had been worried that sleeping with him would just destroy my friendship with him, but for some reason, this morning, I had a feeling that our friendship would survive it, that it would actually gain from it. I wasn’t throwing the word boyfriend any time soon. That wasn’t what I wanted and I wasn’t delusional either, but the sex had been great and even he wouldn’t be able to deny it.

And great sex pretty much made everything worked.

Until the guy asked you to marry him. Then great sex wasn’t enough anymore. So as long as Landon wasn’t asking me to marry him, we’d be great.

            When Landon was finally done with his shower, I was pretty much done with the eggs and bagels. And I needed to use the bathroom, like half an hour ago. So I was pretty much twitching on my chair at this point. My empty stomach had won over the full bladder earlier, but now, with the hunger quench, I could bet my eyes were turning yellow.

            I ran to the bathroom when the door of the bathroom opened and just announced quickly, running past him, “Eggs are in the pan, coffee’s in the pot and feel free to ransack the fridge. I NEEED TO PEEEEE!”

I heard him laugh when I closed the door behind me.

I got in the shower afterwards, but I was a little sad. I had hoped for shower sex and him going in while I was eating had sort of put a damper to the whole thing. I took my sweet time, letting him reconsider re-washing himself, but obviously, the only thing I was gaining from this insanely long shower was pruny fingers. Seriously, I felt like a thirteen year old boy that had just gotten his first boner, and realized how to take care of it. I had sex all night long. I shouldn’t be giddy about getting more in the morning—or technically afternoon. So I finally called it quits, because, hey, the hot water bill wasn’t going to pay for itself.