That bitch ramona

(Ariana POV)As I'm walking to my locker all of a sudden I feel someone pushing me and its Ramona! Ramona is the mean girl of the school she dates a guy for a month then moves on and can never keep a friend me and her use to be next door neighbours and bestfriends back in elementary school. But her parents got a divorce her dad moved to Toronto and she and her mom live in her aunts I guess she has a reason to be mean to everyone but I just can't stand her! We stoped being bestfriends in grade 6 when I saw her kissing my boyfriend jack. We never talked since and I don't plan to any time soon. She also dated Ross for the first 2 months he was here then he broke up with her after he met me! Lol ! She keeps trying to get him back from me but that's never gonna happen.Anyways back to her pushing me. "Get out of my fricking way!"she screamed.  I just ignored her and went on my way to class I have English ughhhh I have to sit next to my ex from grade 9 Logan he keeps trying to get me back and that was 3 years ago!

"Ok class I want everyone to read a book this summer and do a book report on it.Just beacause your not in school does not mean you should stop reading!" Proclaimed Mrs.richards the class groaned and Mrs.richards started having an angry rant about how we don't appreciate reading and blah blah blah. Come on summer I think in my mind!