The alarm

(Ross POV)
    I woke up around 4:30 in the morning I was to excited to sleep. I had to get up at 6:00 so I just decided to stay up I hoped out of bed and I saw Ariana she looked so cute sleeping so I kissed her on the forehead and went to see where the bus was. We were in front of our venue we were here I was so excited I just wanted everyone to get up! I sat on the couch and started watching tv then I dozed off back to sleep.  

*knock knock* I woke up with a loud banging at the bus door.someone was screaming it was our manger " Get up guys you slept In an hour!" I jump off the couch and woke the guys up. I remembered that when I woke up I turned off the alarm because I told everyone I would set one on my phone I thought I would wake everyone up but I fell asleep."boys wake up!" I scream.Everyone wakes up confused when everyone realizes what's happening the girls and calum go back to sleep and the band get ready and are on our way to the first interview of the day. I realize that since we're an hour behind in going to have to stay an extra hour and won't be able to spend time with Ariana tonight I fell so bad and just want to run back on the bus and give her a big hug."what's wrong buddy" Riker  asked me. " oh I just gotta cancel plans with Ariana I'll call her later." I replied." Oh ok" Riker said as we went and sat down to start are first interview.